Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
I said this in several places.
1. My swear on my life call, you don't call that a TD, nothing there and I honestly believe the ball moved at the end.
2. Why did they call it like that, the refs HATE MIami and they think it gets corrected on replay, never dreamed it was that close.
3. Why the replay did something never before in Miami history and give us that, the ACC made a business decision. You don't have your best team on paper with the leading Heisman Trophy potential winner lose. You put your best team in if you have a chance.

So who all got hurt tonight? Mario referenced multiple.

I only remember Baron, Barrow and Alston. Baron and Barrow came back in. Did I miss anyone?

Advertisement
We earned the win after turning the ball over 3 times and having poor defense for most of the game. If anything, I wish we would've rushed 4-5 on that last play, not 2...
I wish we could have run more time off the clock after the Ward-Riley play.

Advertisement
Evident coaches did not prepare this team for VTU, players were over confident, Cam Ward showed he is above average at times and lacked accuracy, but last drive was great!

Cristobal continues to be out coached, maybe he is lacking the IQ needed to be a great coach. Guidry, don’t know what to say, atrocious.

Fans B+ ( would have given them an A but showed up late to 2nd half)
QB- B- last drive upped his grade
OL-C
RB-C
WR-B-
TE-B

Defense-D ( needs lots of work including how to defend Hail Mary plays)
Special Teams
K-A-
P-C

Cristobal -F
Lawson-C
Guidry-F

Overall C-
Stop saying Mario got out-coached. He doesn't coach the offense or defense. He is not and has never been a coordinator.

We complain that Mario had his hand on the offense last year. He's let Dawson do his thing and has NEVER meddled with Guidry's defense.

If someone got outcoached, say it's Dawson and/or Guidry. The defense was awful tonight. That's on Guidry. Dawson called a good game. The players made a ton of mistakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said this in several places.
1. My swear on my life call, you don't call that a TD, nothing there and I honestly believe the ball moved at the end.
2. Why did they call it like that, the refs HATE MIami and they think it gets corrected on replay, never dreamed it was that close.
3. Why the replay did something never before in Miami history and give us that, the ACC made a business decision. You don't have your best team on paper with the leading Heisman Trophy potential winner lose. You put your best team in if you have a chance.
How can they call that a TD on the field when a Miami player came up with the ball. And then the announcers trying to say there wasn't enough to overturn when it was clear that the ball was moving and the receiver never ever had control.

Advertisement
Back