Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
Lmao this ain’t 1975! We ain’t over power anyone all year. We need to widen our oline splits and make guys tackle ours in space.
What did Miami do multiple times inside the 5 last game and then against Florida on the Fletcher td? Don’t worry I’ll wait.

Advertisement
Also we have tight splits on the ol.....and a starting rb who i can admit doesnt have the vision (he hits the wrong whole alot) or the juice to bust...its his run style but that hop hop **** isnt working consistently with the tight splits and inability to create significant holes.
It’s just a bad fit , I’ve been saying it for a couple weeks.

How you guys doing?

Haven’t checked the thread yet
suicidal GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to say it fellers, but they are getting push on our line. And have DB's.

I think we should try hurry up offense and see if they can get tired.

Otherwise, it could be 3-1.

Advertisement
Id go with Lyle and Allen now too at RB. Fletcher and Martinez dont scare anyone

Thankfully its a one score game but the D really needs to tackle better and geez, get a stop or two on 3rd down

Every year, same thing
agree lets see Allen. Fletcher hasn't played much really

I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but VagTech is playing coverage now.

They are rushing three; spying one. And Miami keeps throwing it.

Bring in Arroyo and Williams and get to work until they get out of playing coverage.

Run.
The.
Ball.

They've been doing some combo of this all game. They are rarely stacking the box and typically only have been rushing 4-5 on passing downs and dropping into a zone. They are sniffing out everything, too.

They typically have 5-6 in the box even on 1st downs. I've been screaming for us to run the ball more on first down. Instead, Cam goes for a low percentage sideline pass 20 yards downfield. Makes no sense.

Agree on another poster's comment about 12 personnel. This needs to start becoming the 21/28/8/88 show.

This half showed what I was afraid of - competent DBs and a good scheme can lock up our WRs. Man up on JG and Horton with their good CBs and bracket Restrepo. Tha'ts the recipe.

Advertisement
Back