Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

Advertisement
Won't we have 5 active qbs on the roster if Perry or weldon is not redshirted? Seems like a alot

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At least 2 guys will transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should always have 4-5 qbs on the roster ,or you'll end up with a Kirby/Kyle situation or Jacory/ SM situation.

Kids transfer,get hurt, kicked off or peace for the draft. That's why you always take at least one a class.

Won't we have 5 active qbs on the roster if Perry or weldon is not redshirted? Seems like a alot

You should always have 4-5 qbs on the roster ,or you'll end up with a Kirby/Kyle situation or Jacory/ SM situation.

Kids transfer,get hurt, kicked off or peace for the draft. That's why you always take at least one a class.
Agree with this but I don't see having 5 active qb's. I don't think that many need to be active and I think either weldon or Perry redshirt and I am sure weldon would be red shirted before Perry would. Unless rosier or shirreffs change positions.

Advertisement
RPO is gimmicky. At the U we prefer a real pro style offense based on concepts that require the QB to be a real pro. This advantage makes use of every play making position on offense. That is why U are QB U, WR U, RB U and TE U. The U made this footprint before others have tried to duplicate it. To keep it going this RPO BS is not going to get it done. Result: Another UGA with years away from having a stud WR or TE. What we are use to and want is a system that pump stars out like factories and winning NC along the way!!!

This is about the dumbest ****ing post this board has made in forever.

The RPO isn't a gimmick. It's become a staple in offenses today; on both the college level and in the NFL. It's stresses the defense to cover the entire field.

You're worried about getting players drafted? You can put players in the league with any offense. GT had receivers drafted with the triple option, Oregon's QB was taken 2nd overall and Baylor had a receiver taken in the first round last draft. NFL teams find talent no matter what system you run. Talent will rise to the top and be drafted.

Richt's job is to put points on the board and win games. You think the RPO is a gimmick either because you're stuck in the past and refuse to evolve, or you're too stupid to understand what it actually is.

Has zero clue what it is or what it entails.

The problem here is that you guys can't apply what you think you know so therefore, you insist on boring us to death with the same RPO regurgitated BS over and over again. Jealousy get's you nowhere.. Get your weight up!!! BTW, I gave U another nugget to help you through the process titled, "RPO, RPO,RPO,RPO...Blah Blah Blah.."Moro Brings The Good News Even Though You're Ungrateful!!!

What the **** are you even talking about?

"Can't apply what you think you know" Are you retarded? You're not even talking football. You're just saying dumb ****.

Agree with this but I don't see having 5 active qb's. I don't think that many need to be active and I think either weldon or Perry redshirt and I am sure weldon would be red shirted before Perry would. Unless rosier or shirreffs change positions.

Whos to say somebody won't get shirted?

Because he's white?

Because He doesn't run a 4.5.

Because he's white?

LOL...all black guys don't think all white guys can't jump or run fast.

Kyle Wright ran a 4.5, how'd that work out?...and I think Freeman had some wheels, 1-14?

How do you know he doesn't run a 4.5 or a 4.6 something? It's been reported by numerous people in numerous places?

Hand-timed 40s are useless. Unless Weldon ran a 4.5 laser-timed, I don't buy it.

As I mentioned earlier, speed demons like Harley and McFarland ran laser-timed 4.5's, and Weldon is nowhere near as fast as them on tape.

Advertisement
This will come as a surprise, but I think all five qbs end up starting at some point in the season. Remember they will be playing behind this death trap of an offensive line. Here is how it plays out :

Game 1-2: Perry starts. Plays like the lovechild of Lamar Jackson and Teddy Bridgewater. Richt looks like a genius.
Game 3: Perry gets driven into ground in the backfield and is almost snapped in half. Fortunately just a broken clavicle. Out for season. Capt Jack Allison steps in.
Game 4-5. Allison looks like the second coming of Vinny Testaverde. Fans call Richt a dummy for not starting him game 1.
Game 6: Allison blindsided and ruptures spleen. Out for season. In a shocker, Rosier is next man up. First snap Rosier gets crushed after a whiffed block by the OL and is declared clinically dead on field. Water boy revives him with a sip of water from a sacred Alaskan Glacier that has been blessed by an Eskimo shaman. Misses rest of season. In steps Weldon.
Game 7-9: Weldon runs so fast he makes Michael Vick look like Brad Kaaya. Fans call Richt a dummy for not starting him.
Game 10: Weldon gets mono (after sharing a soda with one of the offensive linemen). Out for season. In comes Evan "I shot the" Sherriffs. Sherriff leads Miami to ACC title. Fans call Richt a dummy.

Because he's white?

LOL...all black guys don't think all white guys can't jump or run fast.

Kyle Wright ran a 4.5, how'd that work out?...and I think Freeman had some wheels, 1-14?

How do you know he doesn't run a 4.5 or a 4.6 something? It's been reported by numerous people in numerous places?

Hand-timed 40s are useless. Unless Weldon ran a 4.5 laser-timed, I don't buy it.

As I mentioned earlier, speed demons like Harley and McFarland ran laser-timed 4.5's, and Weldon is nowhere near as fast as them on tape.

Well, if Weldon ran a hand timed 4.5 and Perry ran a hand timed 4.86 or 4.89......

Advertisement
It's not just about straight line speed...it's the ability to cut and change direction (lateral quickness) in a fluid manner, without much dropoff in speed.

It's not just about straight line speed...it's the ability to cut and change direction (lateral quickness) in a fluid manner, without much dropoff in speed.

This.

I don't know how people can watch both players on tape and conclude Weldon is more mobile.

I'm not saying he isn't mobile, but Perry is clearly quicker.

This.

I don't know how people can watch both players on tape and conclude Weldon is more mobile.

I'm not saying he isn't mobile, but Perry is clearly quicker.

Weldon looks like a college ready qb and will be here in the Spring. Perry on the other hand...

Advertisement
Little fact: If Perry was white everyone would be looking at his 1 yard per carry against weak HS competition as a red flag wondering if we're stuck with another lead-footed QB. Instead, we have dopes mentioning Lamar Jackson and Deshawn Watson.

Anybody who watches Perry's clips can see that he is an extremely quick, coordinated athlete. I've always compared him to Teddy Bridgewater, who also didn't put up huge stats as a runner. He is a run-to-throw guy.

I like Perry's potential. But unless he's a savant there is zero chance he enrolled in the summer and is comfortable enough running the whole offense to be the starter. Zero chance.

Nobody is going to be able to run the whole offense like Kaaya did. Rosier is smart but makes a lot of dumb decisions. He also struggles in the pocket due to his height and lack of accuracy. Allison is more of a talented gunslinger than a cerebral guy. Weldon and Perry are freshmen. Shireffs is probably smart enough to do it but we haven't seen him throw the ball well enough.

If you're going to pare down the offense, you might as well do it for the most talented guy. We don't know who that is yet, but it could be one of the freshmen.

Advertisement
Back