2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

Advertisement
Pretty sure this kid is going to FSU.
Agree the WR board is always increasing because they already know they are striking out left and right with top national and Florida targets. Teams are cherry picking fast and furious while as always MC and his staff keep evaluating... Then they get fixated with Wilson who is committed to Oregon and has visited a zillion of times, but we know how that stories end.

Advertisement
Really? Mike Norvell can’t close a door. What makes you think he’s gonna close here.

Offensive production and most importantly, winning where it actually matters which is on the football field.

A couple of schools that are recruiting are pretty confident he ends up there. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Agree the WR board is always increasing because they already know they are striking out left and right with top national and Florida targets. Teams are cherry picking fast and furious while as always MC and his staff keep evaluating... Then they get fixated with Wilson who is committed to Oregon and has visited a zillion of times, but we know how that stories end.
Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement

"It was really good," "With it being a midweek, you kind of don't get a whole bunch of extracurriculars and it was also raining, but I really liked it because you get that more realistic feel for it."

"I spent a lot of time with him, especially with it being only two of us," said Brown of Cristobal. "He said that I'm a priority for the program and he said I can be one of those players that can take Miami to that next level."

His player host was senior receiver Xavier Restrepo. He, too, made Brown very comfortable with Miami and their conversations are helping the Hurricanes chances.

"He loves it," "He was saying how the University of Miami has been good to him. The relationships he's built there on and off the field. Things like that. He's loving it and I learned a lot from him."

"It was really good," "With it being a midweek, you kind of don't get a whole bunch of extracurriculars and it was also raining, but I really liked it because you get that more realistic feel for it."

"I spent a lot of time with him, especially with it being only two of us," said Brown of Cristobal. "He said that I'm a priority for the program and he said I can be one of those players that can take Miami to that next level."

His player host was senior receiver Xavier Restrepo. He, too, made Brown very comfortable with Miami and their conversations are helping the Hurricanes chances.

"He loves it," "He was saying how the University of Miami has been good to him. The relationships he's built there on and off the field. Things like that. He's loving it and I learned a lot from him."
Thanks! Sounds promising

Advertisement

I hope everyone is ready to mix their kool aid with the sweet tears of FSU/OSU when we land this kid in December while prepping for the playoffs

Advertisement
Back