2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

Advertisement
Agree the WR board is always increasing because they already know they are striking out left and right with top national and Florida targets. Teams are cherry picking fast and furious while as always MC and his staff keep evaluating... Then they get fixated with Wilson who is committed to Oregon and has visited a zillion of times, but we know how that stories end.
You didn't like last years WR class?

Agree the WR board is always increasing because they already know they are striking out left and right with top national and Florida targets. Teams are cherry picking fast and furious while as always MC and his staff keep evaluating... Then they get fixated with Wilson who is committed to Oregon and has visited a zillion of times, but we know how that stories end.
Let's keep receipts and come back bragging..
lol

Advertisement
Very few people on this board have been as critical of Mario as I have. But if you're doubting his ability to close the deal on recruits, you're either a troll or a complete ******* moron. Last year we pulled Trader, Carr and Robinson, all of whom were projected to go elsewhere...and we were in it till the very last minute with Smith. You might want to wait to talk trash until after the December signing period.

And I believe we get this guy in the end

Very few people on this board have been as critical of Mario as I have. But if you're doubting his ability to close the deal on recruits, you're either a troll or a complete ******* moron. Last year we pulled Trader, Carr and Robinson, all of whom were projected to go elsewhere...and we were in it till the very last minute with Smith. You might want to wait to talk trash until after the December signing period.

This! The question is can he coach not recruit

Advertisement
Vernell Brown committing to UF imo could benefit us more than FSU.
Feel like if he commits to UF and they have the season everyone predicts them to have with Napier being fired for cause after the Rashada lawsuit it would allow us to flip him.

Also banking in this scenario that once he commits to UF Norvell and staff wont be as persistant trying to flip him as much as our staff.

That is the only way I see him coming here. If say UF goes 8-4 or 7-5 and they bring Billy Back he probably sticks.

Even more than that, he has us in the discussion for kids we may think are gone before the recruiting starts.

That said, if he manage this year and let his coordinators truly handle this ****…we may pretty good. Mario is a good dude, and like our ex DT guru with a Coral Gables history so bad he came back for clinics post L$U, he might not be JJ or Saban, but if he learns that…could be deadly.

Feel like if he commits to UF and they have the season everyone predicts them to have with Napier being fired for cause after the Rashada lawsuit it would allow us to flip him.

Also banking in this scenario that once he commits to UF Norvell and staff wont be as persistant trying to flip him as much as our staff.

That is the only way I see him coming here. If say UF goes 8-4 or 7-5 and they bring Billy Back he probably sticks.
Agreed i want to be in battles with uf because Napier is on the hot seat

Advertisement

UF ain’t going 8-4 or 7-5 lol

Advertisement
Vernell comes in at #1 per Rivals for top WR this camp circuit. Special talent

07CEC747-A410-404E-9767-B072CFBC1704.jpeg

I might be naive..but if we had already had Cam Ward in the bag..we would have gotten Smith too. It was just that close I believe.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 5.49.59 PM.png

Btw I take it back what I said about him. His mom and dad are UF alums. His sister is currently on the UF track team and his other sister goes to FSU. Find it veryyyy hard to see this guy in the class. He's UF's to lose. And his dad is like an owner of Elite Sports Management group and says that he is the "Manager and Mentor to Anthony Richardson".... Yea this guy is all Gator.

Advertisement
Back