2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

wins and losses definitely matter. Bama, uga, osu are always at the top of the rankings for that reason. Uf has the luxury of being in the sec and a lot of these kids want to play in the sec.
When Saban got to bama they were worse then we were down. And he was getting studs, same like us losing to mid Tennessee and we still got studs. I’m saying if they squander the bag and relationship or lie etc. then we have a chance. And that’s highly possible with Billy, they are a train wreck and still got LJ McCray. And he had the choice to play anywhere in the SEC if that’s the case.

The 5-7 season already destroyed that wins argument and the knee last season. We still got goons cause of the bag and the relationship a people person Mario is.

Advertisement
When Saban got to bama they were worse then we were down. And he was getting studs, same like us losing to mid Tennessee and we still got studs. I’m saying if they squander the bag and relationship or lie etc. then we have a chance. And that’s highly possible with Billy, they are a train wreck and still got LJ McCray. And he had the choice to play anywhere in the SEC if that’s the case.

The 5-7 season already destroyed that wins argument and the knee last season. We still got goons cause of the bag and the relationship a people person Mario is.
Saban got guys because he was a big name. Remember he had won a championship at lsu and then left the nfl to go to bama. Those kids saw him win at Lsu and then he coming from the league it’s an easy sell.

Mario is an elite recruiter who was coming off his first season so he was selling the future. Let mario somehow win only 6-7 games this year and watch how recruiting take a hit

Saban got guys because he was a big name. Remember he had won a championship at lsu and then left the nfl to go to bama. Those kids saw him win at Lsu and then he coming from the league it’s an easy sell.

Mario is an elite recruiter who was coming off his first season so he was selling the future. Let mario somehow win only 6-7 games this year and watch how recruiting take a hit
I do agree with this, but the mystery with Saban that people hate him idk anymore. Cause when u hear his pressers and when u see him sit down with a recruit he just keeps it 100. I think pure football hard working kids like that ****. When u hear the best coaches that recruit elite players talk they all have that same trait. If we do win though yea I think it cant hurt it can only help, but my opinion is if we somehow flopped we still would get a top 5 class, IMO that is. But I do agree with this post cause its spot on.

Advertisement
It's possible, but unlikely. Depends on when Gapier is fired, who comes in to replace him, which coaches are retained versus let go/leave, and the timing of all of those moves relative to signing day.

1718979839188.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did not only his dad play there but did his grandpa too? Just deciphering that tweet he made with both of them in jerseys

If true this may be a whole different level of legacy than say a patchan or hanks, one where he is going there regardless of who the coach is

Did not only his dad play there but did his grandpa too? Just deciphering that tweet he made with both of them in jerseys

If true this may be a whole different level of legacy than say a patchan or hanks, one where he is going there regardless of who the coach is
Yup hes a double legacy, his dad and grandpa both went to UF. His sister is currently on the UF track team. And his dad also owns a sports Management company and represents Anthony Richardson lol.

Advertisement
Yup hes a double legacy, his dad and grandpa both went to UF. His sister is currently on the UF track team. And his dad also owns a sports Management company and represents Anthony Richardson lol.

Yeah if/when BN gets fired I wouldn’t be shocked if he still signed with them

That’s a whole different level of pressure to continue that legacy

These WRs are lining up to play with DJ.. guess it doesn’t even matter if Billy will be there or not..

Yeah if/when BN gets fired I wouldn’t be shocked if he still signed with them

That’s a whole different level of pressure to continue that legacy
Yea im not even worried about him tbh if he comes great if he sticks oh well.

But Lagway is the ultimate prize his only connection to UF is the BIlly Napier staff. Without him he is as good as gone I would say.

These WRs are lining up to play with DJ.. guess it doesn’t even matter if Billy will be there or not..
Billy and Norvell are dog food on the trail. When the big dogs begin to hunt they both fold on the trail. Mario dog these man out every cycle. Not worried. We dogged them with 5-7 and 7-6

Advertisement
Back