2025 Vernell "Trey" Brown III 4* WR from Orlando Evans [commits to UiF]

Advertisement
View attachment 291825

Btw I take it back what I said about him. His mom and dad are UF alums. His sister is currently on the UF track team and his other sister goes to FSU. Find it veryyyy hard to see this guy in the class. He's UF's to lose. And his dad is like an owner of Elite Sports Management group and says that he is the "Manager and Mentor to Anthony Richardson".... Yea this guy is all Gator.

And the fact that we are doing so well with a triple-Gator-legacy should tell you how strong our pitch is and how weak Florida's pitch is.

Newberg needs to be taken to the train station.
And pushed in front of the train..
train GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Now whoop there *** in the swamp while a wr had over 100 and then let their season crash while we win..then maybe napier gets fired and say hey why waste your time there kid

Now whoop there *** in the swamp while a wr had over 100 and then let their season crash while we win..then maybe napier gets fired and say hey why waste your time there kid
True, but if a recruit is willing to commit to napier, it’s clear that they are just infatuated with the school. I mean, the guy isn’t really known as a monster recruiter.

Advertisement
Thought he was not feeling them cuz they fired his dad. In any case shall see how it plays out. For me this goes this distance, even if he commits in the summer.

It doesnt matter if we ***** slap them week 1 if he has a good relationship with UF then thats where he goes. And it looks like he has a good relationship there, it aint about wins and losses I always tell people that.

It doesnt matter if we ***** slap them week 1 if he has a good relationship with UF then thats where he goes. And it looks like he has a good relationship there, it aint about wins and losses I always tell people that.
wins and losses definitely matter. Bama, uga, osu are always at the top of the rankings for that reason. Uf has the luxury of being in the sec and a lot of these kids want to play in the sec.

wins and losses definitely matter. Bama, uga, osu are always at the top of the rankings for that reason. Uf has the luxury of being in the sec and a lot of these kids want to play in the sec.
What matters is if Billy lasts the season or not. If he's canned he won't go there. Keep chipping away even if he picks UF at onset.

Advertisement
Back