Tears USF Twitter tears

Advertisement
Miami’s fanbase is rough. Oh well. It’s a melting pot of every type fan you can have. A lot of these fan bases think just bc they all wear khakis & a polo that they’re superior. At least Miami fans are authentic.

As far as behavior at games goes, what I saw at Florida/USF is despicable, on all sides. Makes it where I can’t take my kids to any games. Didn’t use to be that way. Pretending it’s one sided is just disingenuous.
I would take my kids to see UVA and UNC when they were younger and I lived in Richmond. I wouldn’t take them to VT. I’m surprised that USF is problematic. I didn’t realize they actually cared about football there.

I would take my kids to see UVA and UNC when they were younger and I lived in Richmond. I wouldn’t take them to VT. I’m surprised that USF is problematic. I didn’t realize they actually cared about football there.

1727024830634.png

USF doesn't lol. it's just bc miami was in town. there were more canes fans than USF fans imo. most of it is just drunk dudes who have nothing else to do.

Advertisement
They all grew up either Noles, Gator, or Canes, but then couldn’t get in to any of the Big 3 and settled for USF.

Advertisement
Miami’s fanbase is rough. Oh well. It’s a melting pot of every type fan you can have. A lot of these fan bases think just bc they all wear khakis & a polo that they’re superior. At least Miami fans are authentic.

As far as behavior at games goes, what I saw at Florida/USF is despicable, on all sides. Makes it where I can’t take my kids to any games. Didn’t use to be that way. Pretending it’s one sided is just disingenuous.
Nah, Miami's fan base isn't any worse or different than any other fan base other than maybe more diversity(?) and less college aged kids (maybe?). It's just the narrative that we're thugs from the media with the whole Catholics vs Convicts thing is more than most fan bases have been labeled with. What other fan base has that wrongful image?

Take away the bias and look at any other fan base and I'm sure you'd see the same amount of "fights." People get really upset when you get in their face about bull**** and then get upset when other retaliate? It's absurd. Talking **** is a part of the game. If you don't want your feelings hurt, don't talk ****.

All of these people that are saying "Miami has the least classiest fan base" are either blatantly racist or the least classy fans themselves that most likely started the **** talking unprovoked.

I agree our fan base is passionate which is good and bad. My counter point is they clown us when we are down and hate us when we are up. Like the upside down U, no issue pregame and 1st q. Then we **** pump them and clown on them and now it’s the most heinous thing. If you’re going to keep that attitude you better show up. Not one word from our side all game week and their social media and their **** stain coach hyped it up and got punched in the face.

Take your L on the chin and stop being a loser fabricating stories to feel better for a moral victory.

Nah, Miami's fan base isn't any worse or different than any other fan base other than maybe more diversity(?) and less college aged kids (maybe?). It's just the narrative that we're thugs from the media with the whole Catholics vs Convicts thing is more than most fan bases have been labeled with. What other fan base has that wrongful image?

Take away the bias and look at any other fan base and I'm sure you'd see the same amount of "fights." People get really upset when you get in their face about bull**** and then get upset when other retaliate? It's absurd. Talking **** is a part of the game. If you don't want your feelings hurt, don't talk ****.

All of these people that are saying "Miami has the least classiest fan base" are either blatantly racist or the least classy fans themselves that most likely started the **** talking unprovoked.
This is the big difference. We are a fanbase of local people, not a student body or legions of alums.

I prefer it that way. **** these ******* rah rah pompom pussies. Eat ****, USF.

This right here. Every fan base has ****** fans. Do you guys not see how racist those sec teams get when they suck? But some how we are the “worst”

Advertisement
Meanwhile they were doing the U down but that was ok?

As far as "trashy" the two fights I saw break out in the 300 level where I was were both USF fan fights. Even heard jokes about all the Bull on Bull violence.
Those bulls..they get horny for each other…

It’s from even earlier than Catholics v Convicts. A lot of people don’t know that Miami was the first school in the south to have a black player on their team (Ray Bellamy). And then of course, Schnelly started recruiting the black neighborhoods a key part of the recruiting strategy. All the Notte Dames, Penn State, Oklahomas, Nebraskas, etc. of the world were not a fan. Throw in Florida and their Gator Flop as well.

Advertisement
This is the big difference. We are a fanbase of local people, not a student body or legions of alums.

I prefer it that way. **** these ******* rah rah pompom pussies. Eat ****, USF.
Are we though? Isn’t every big “brand” school the same way? It seems pretty proportional. And aren’t we a nationwide brand, with not just alumni, but fans all over the country?

Advertisement
Back