Tears USF Twitter tears

Advertisement

Yeah, the booed the "injured" player after the 10th or so clock stoppage by USF "injuries" often when we were marching on offense. Loved the one guy who "hurt" his hand and somehow that caused him to drop to the field after first jogging 20 yards towards the sideline rolling in apparent pain, then 15 seconds later got up and jogged off

1000035278.jpg
1000035279.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna end this **** right now.

If ANY of the USF fans had ANY evidence of Miami fans being "mean to women" or "bullying small children", they would have been so offended that they would have taken cell phone video of that nonsense.

As always, the USF "outraged fans" have zero evidence. Because they are lying and exaggerating.

It is the EASIEST criticism in the world to say "but they are hurting the women, they are hurting the children", because nobody will ever defend those kinds of behavior. Those are the accusations that IMMEDIATELY stir outrage and empathy, which is why they make that **** up.

I am fully expecting Sunday tweets where USF fans claim that Miami tailgaters were eating their cats and eating their dogs. Because, of course, that is the favorite tailgate food of a fanbase with so many fans who come from Caribbean countries.

I was in Section 133. I saw MULTIPLE instances of Miami fans being nice to children. There was a guy in the row ahead of me (USF fan) who had his little girl on his shoulders. He stayed until the 4th quarter and was friendly with UMs and they were friendly with his family.

He actually laughed when USF was punting and I yelled out that they should try a FG since it was their best play.

Miami’s fanbase is rough. Oh well. It’s a melting pot of every type fan you can have. A lot of these fan bases think just bc they all wear khakis & a polo that they’re superior. At least Miami fans are authentic.

As far as behavior at games goes, what I saw at Florida/USF is despicable, on all sides. Makes it where I can’t take my kids to any games. Didn’t use to be that way. Pretending it’s one sided is just disingenuous.

Advertisement
Meanwhile they were doing the U down but that was ok?

As far as "trashy" the two fights I saw break out in the 300 level where I was were both USF fan fights. Even heard jokes about all the Bull on Bull violence.
Yo did you see the guy poor the beer on the other? 🤣

Deadass the funniest thing that happened during the game was an escalation between a Miami and USF fan up in the 300 section then cam just throws the 72 yarder to Sam brown and escalates everything further 🤣

Advertisement
I'm gonna end this **** right now.

If ANY of the USF fans had ANY evidence of Miami fans being "mean to women" or "bullying small children", they would have been so offended that they would have taken cell phone video of that nonsense.

As always, the USF "outraged fans" have zero evidence. Because they are lying and exaggerating.

It is the EASIEST criticism in the world to say "but they are hurting the women, they are hurting the children", because nobody will ever defend those kinds of behavior. Those are the accusations that IMMEDIATELY stir outrage and empathy, which is why they make that **** up.

I am fully expecting Sunday tweets where USF fans claim that Miami tailgaters were eating their cats and eating their dogs. Because, of course, that is the favorite tailgate food of a fanbase with so many fans who come from Caribbean countries.

I was in Section 133. I saw MULTIPLE instances of Miami fans being nice to children. There was a guy in the row ahead of me (USF fan) who had his little girl on his shoulders. He stayed until the 4th quarter and was friendly with UMs and they were friendly with his family.

He actually laughed when USF was punting and I yelled out that they should try a FG since it was their best play.
You are 100% percent correct. Woman here who has been to more games than I can count. The ONLY time I have ever had an issue is at the 2004 Orange Bowl where we played FSU, and a drunken FSU couple were annoying everyone (including other FSU fans). At one point, after my grandma had enough of the girl spilling her beer and falling all over her, she politely but firmly asked her to please stop. The girl got in my grandma’s face, screamed at her, put her hands on her, etc., and my barely five foot nothing grandma screamed right back 🤣 (The guy started screaming at us too, but my ex was 6’5” 250, so dude wasn’t doing ****.) Some FSU fans got security and they took care of it and everything else was great.

Do I now hate every FSU fan and call them thugs and other ridiculous names? Do I cry “what about the women and children” and clutch my pearls? Of course not. It’s a ******* football game. People sometimes drink and act like idiots. Some opposing fans are dumb and some are great friends of mine. I’m an old Gen Xer and have learned over the years that people who overgeneralize just lack critical thinking skills. So the FSU fans that suck probably went there because it was the best school they got into, and the ones that are my friends probably just took the scholarship money. 😉

I kid, I kid.

Yo did you see the guy poor the beer on the other? 🤣
Is that what started it? It was a couple sections over from me so I only saw some commotion and then people being kicked out...all wearing USF gear and glaring at each other. Then later in the same section a guy with a couple kids in tow being led out with one of his kids trying to guide him down the steps as he kept turning to yell at a younger guy in USF gear, who was also kicked out

Advertisement
Back