Updates

Advertisement
@gruntking

36587769_195889841029511_2490746032820846592_n_large.jpg

j2248.jpg
Happy Happy New Posting Year brother

Advertisement
This is true. We were ranked as the #53 school in the nation! That's unacceptable. UM should never be ranked outside the top 40 schools in the nation. The 100million dollar donation from the Frosts will help with research and academic advancement in math and sciences so expect a rise in ranking.

Academic rankings are totally subjective and BS.[/QUOTE]
Why do you say that? Enlighten me fam.

Advertisement
First I would just like to say, **** Tim Reynolds

But this seems like a badly kept secret now

It’s the wb frog

who is this tramp on the bottom?
Vida Guerra, playboy.... Her boyfriend sent a picture of her to a magazine, while he was in jail, (but don't quote me on that) and that was all she wrote... she left him and became a video, magazine, pinup star... How life works.

Advertisement
Vida Guerra, playboy.... Her boyfriend sent a picture of her to a magazine, while he was in jail, (but don't quote me on that) and that was all she wrote... she left him and became a video, magazine, pinup star... How life works.

Oh I know of her , I’ve probably cranked it to her a handful of times back in the day.

I just hadn’t seen her *** in awhile , I thought it was a new tramp with a sweet ***

Oh I know of her , I’ve probably cranked it to her a handful of times back in the day.

I just hadn’t seen her *** in awhile , I thought it was a new tramp with a sweet ***

Dude, I don't know who said some young boys wet dreams, but I was 30 when she popped up on the scene and caught her down in a Sayreville, NJ club, Woo Wee, she had the right to be feeling herself.... boy, we were throwing money at her *** everytime she walked by us, with a SMILE....and her *** was smiling back, best believe that. ****, the good YOUNGER days! LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back