Updates

I'm guessing Ferdora will fill most of the offensive positions with his guys, I'm hoping Manny hires from outside a solid DC and doesn't roll with what's in place now.

Advertisement
I'm guessing Ferdora will fill most of the offensive positions with his guys, I'm hoping Manny hires from outside a solid DC and doesn't roll with what's in place now.

My guess is he works through the defense next now that he has Fedora in place. Let Fedora hire his guys on offense, Manny figure out the defense, special teams and S&C, and hit the ground running on 1/11.

patrick.gif

Just took a quick look at Fedora's offensive staff at UNC this past season.

- Chris Kapolovic, who was UNC's offensive coordinator, OL coach, and associate head coach, has joined Mel Tucker's staff at Colorado.
- WR coach Luke Paschall is now at UMass.
- RB coach Robert Gillespie was retained by Mack Brown at UNC.
- QB coach Keith Heckendorf was not retained by Mack Brown at UNC.
- TE coach Chad Scott appears to still be on UNC's staff at the moment, but may be reassigned since Mack Brown hired Tim Brewster to be their TE coach.

It'll be interesting to see how the offensive staff rounds out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just took a quick look at Fedora's offensive staff at UNC this past season.

- Chris Kapolovic, who was UNC's offensive coordinator, OL coach, and associate head coach, has joined Mel Tucker's staff at Colorado.
- WR coach Luke Paschall is now at UMass.
- RB coach Robert Gillespie was retained by Mack Brown at UNC.
- QB coach Keith Heckendorf was not retained by Mack Brown at UNC.
- TE coach Chad Scott appears to still be on UNC's staff at the moment, but may be reassigned since Mack Brown hired Tim Brewster to be their TE coach.

It'll be interesting to see how the offensive staff rounds out.
Chad Scott is the gem. Doubt Brown let's him go, tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is everyone so high on Fedora? I've never really been impressed.
Not an elite offensive mind but he produced good numbers minus the last 2 years at UNC. Developed Trubisky, known to make good adjustments within the game, and plays to the strengths of his talent while taking what the defense gives him. He's not a dream OC or anything like that but he's a solid, experienced coach overall. I grade it a solid B.

its been fedora with applewhite as plan b all day. lets just get it wrapped up and get going. i think fedora fits mannys personality and we would be the most hated team in america. they would run up scores and keep blitzing even in blowouts lol

Read this and couldn't stop smiling. It's the little things in life.

Advertisement
Back