Unique Brissett II JUCO RB (title edited)

I don't think some of these folks get how bad our depth is at rb.
I think it's more that we need insurance more than anything.

After Walton & Homer, we pretty much have 2 active walk-ons (Atkins & Callan) then Burns & Choc Gray who we can't really count on to stay healthy an entire season.

I think the staff just wants to have another Back just in case.

Also, taking a JUCO for 2017 is basically like taking 3 RB's in 18.
I 100% agree with this!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[TWEET]864831057153150976[/TWEET]

[video=youtube_share;x9ZSrVrugSQ]https://youtu.be/x9ZSrVrugSQ[/video]

Unique Brissett II's Football Recruiting Profile

6'2 210lbs RB originally from Germany, but moved to the US & went to HS in the Bronx.

Is set to visit Miami, Ole Miss & UNC in June.

Now he is a 2019 5-10 157 pound WR LMAO

Globe Institute of Technology (N.Y.) 2019 wide receiver Unique Brissett II (5-foot-10, 157) announced his top eight on Twitter Saturday.

The list consists of Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Penn State, Indiana, Michigan State, UCF and the Wildcats.

Advertisement
Sorry if I missed...But what actual juco does he go to?
I think he goes to Globe Institue of Technology in Manhattan, I'm not 100% sure on that though.
Unique Brissett, a WR from New York (NY) Globe Institute of Technology plans to visit Michigan State

So it turns out he is real LOL.

Doesn't make sense.

Class of 19, but his he graduated from high school in 2015

He probably just didn't do anything for a year or two after HS.

Apparently he made everything up

[TWEET]866794888725225472[/TWEET]

[TWEET]866793161347276800[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I think he deleted his twitter after getting exposed to the 10th power. So he faked offers and his size.. now his film looks even more mediocre then I originally thought.. I'm sure most of us thought "meh, but looks kinda fast for a guy that 6'2".. now that it is revealed he is 5'10.. he slow as f**k for a undersized RB.

proxy.php

Advertisement
I'll definitely take the L for initially falling for it, but who the **** actually fakes offers? Lol

That's still on me though, I thought it was for real when I saw other programs recruiting sites retweeting it.

Advertisement
I'll definitely take the L for initially falling for it, but who the **** actually fakes offers? Lol

That's still on me though, I thought it was for real when I saw other programs recruiting sites retweeting it.

I wouldn't be too tough on yourself, people who get paid were eager to post this and probably a lot slower to catch on that something wasn't right.

Advertisement
Back