Unique Brissett II JUCO RB (title edited)

I don't think some of these folks get how bad our depth is at rb.

Walton
Homer
Burns
Gray
Potential deejay is not bad
It's the most talented backfield in the acc behind fsu still...

It should be clear to everyone by now that the coaches are very worried about Burns and Grays injuries/recovery and how effective Homer will be. There was a article a few weeks ago that said Homer made "some" progress but still needed a lot of work with ball protection and pass protection. Add the tweet from Richt about adding another RB and you have to realize that we need some help soon. They probably want to leave DJ at WR too it seems.

I like deejay ability a lot but there's more of a need at tailback than there is for him at receiver. He can line up as a back and go out for passes like how the browns use duke johnson. Plus deejay is built like a running back at 5'10 205. Based on what dmoney and Pete have said they are very high on homer and was high on burns in the first few days of pads before the injury

Everyone who is high on burns is just that... high. He's never done anything but get injured. For someone who always tells people on this board to trust the coaches i'd advise you to take you're own advice on this one. If Richt is openly campaigning for a RB than that's all you need to know. Until Burns and Gray return to field and stay healthy we need Deejay being groomed on the basics AND a grad transfer/juco.

Advertisement
All I wanna know, is when are we gonna realize, this staff actually has a clue about what they're doing?
They're night n day above anything we've seen for well over a decade!!
Of they want (or feel the need for) another Back, there's prolly a pretty solid reason for it.
Have they not proven they're not giving away roster spots just to say we have a full house?

I guess man, walton still will get majority of the carries followed by homer. The hope is for burns to make it through fall camp without injuries,if he does I think he has big time potential. Talent is there

It's for depth you dunce. And lmao at Burns making it without injuries.

Advertisement
Gonna have to say no.. I'm not blown away enough to risk a scholly for 2018 for meh highlight vs sus competition. I like the size.. the speed is 'iight but I don't any more 'iight anything. I don't want anymore Dayall Harris players. Keep looking for that grad transfer!!

Suspensions and injuries and you are down to walkon's in a hurry. CMR will tell you in a heart beat he went into an SEC contest with his only available Rb's were walk-on's. He is not stupid....like Saban and smart will cover a field goal return or not kick it in a tight game because of the iron bowl td against them that might have cost another naty. It will also help the cause the next two years for depth.

Advertisement
That was some real genuine garbage opposition he was playing against. I couldn't tell anything from that tape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This just in.Burns hurt himself again picking up a towel he had dropped....heard it was his aeromatictinksure and he will be out indefinitely

Advertisement
Back