UM v. BC game 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to find out what they got in them, they have played horribly and should have had this team beaten early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get that Morris has always been a SAC bunt guy. But maybe sometimes it's okay to let a guy swing away. We are the visiting team, after all, so we shouldn't be playing for a tie.

I get that Morris has always been a SAC bunt guy. But maybe sometimes it's okay to let a guy swing away. We are the visiting team, after all, so we shouldn't be playing for a tie.

Let Barr hit last inning or the one before instead of bunting but he popped to center

Wow, we agree. Drives me ******* nuts. Anybody willing to do some out by out?

Advertisement

Let Barr hit last inning or the one before instead of bunting but he popped to center

Um, Barr screwed up the bunt on the first two strikes. Sorry you missed that part of the at bat.

Advertisement
Back