TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Advertisement
You said to Mark it down. Ha I do like a pun.

I got a chuckle too but didn't even pick up the pun on Mark.. I thought you meant that Chaney was so injury prone that any time anyone says Caney's the starter, it is an omen he's going to get injured again.

FWIW, I think Chaney is an NFL starter level talent if he can overcome the injury bug. Really hoping the whole RB group is injury free this season.

Advertisement
How is this young buck doing? I heard mid year before his return on one of these boards. Has he messed up his career with the ACL injury? Just checking, no flame, serious question if anyone knows.

How is this young buck doing? I heard mid year before his return on one of these boards. Has he messed up his career with the ACL injury? Just checking, no flame, serious question if anyone knows.
Had a set back.

He hasn’t messed up his career.

Advertisement
If healthy he was going to be our starter last year imo. Finally a good size back that can break arm tackles one cut and speed to run away from guys.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Brashard Smith should not be moved to RB outright, but shouldn't he receive some looks there like he did under Lashlee in 2021? Everyone seems to think Fletcher will be in the mix right away but it may take time for him to earn the staff's trust. Brashard could be dynamic as **** as a 3rd down back with a few token carries to spell Chaney/Parrish which should be a **** good duo. I hope Dawson is reading this.

Brashard Smith should not be moved to RB outright, but shouldn't he receive some looks there like he did under Lashlee in 2021? Everyone seems to think Fletcher will be in the mix right away but it may take time for him to earn the staff's trust. Brashard could be dynamic as **** as a 3rd down back with a few token carries to spell Chaney/Parrish which should be a **** good duo. I hope Dawson is reading this.
He at the very least should be moved around and play a bit of wr and rb.

It made absolutely no sense to not try and get him carries last year when rb was completely depleted. That was incredibly horrific coaching/roster management.

Fortunately, I think I saw clips or pics this spring with him lined up in the backfield.

I’ve been saying for over a month to not expect him anytime soon. There’s a chance he doesn’t play at all next year. Best case mid to late in the season Imo.
This sucks. You got athletes coming back to sport within 9 months following acl surgery and he's still not right. There must be some medical complications, no?

Advertisement
I’ve been saying for over a month to not expect him anytime soon. There’s a chance he doesn’t play at all next year. Best case mid to late in the season Imo.

Not asking for the diagnosis, but is this something he should be able to come back from?

Advertisement
Back