TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Nice (...well its not but you know what I mean). Hard to tell from all the overreactions since the injury if his leg fell off or not.
My biggest fear with oos kids is when they get injured and being stuck in the loneliness of the rehab world. They get down and start getting home sick. This would be his second season missing a large portion of time. Sucks.

Advertisement
My biggest fear with oos kids is when they get injured and being stuck in the loneliness of the rehab world. They get down and start getting home sick. This would be his second season missing a large portion of time. Sucks.

Hope that's not the case. If he can get back to himself he could be in line to start or split significant time behind a monster OL.

Advertisement
he needs a cuban girlfriend that will make him feel at home. we have a few on this site, maybe they can volunteer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s idiocy. You have lay people making medical claims about injuries as if they have the expertise or data to back their rank speculation.
Speculative judgement is something we’ve evolved into over the passed 8-10 years more and more.

I myself have fallen into this snare , it’s work in progress to remove.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Whos accountable for this setback, medical staff or Felder?
Why assume (other than to continue with your extreme negativity) that someone is to be held accountable? Setbacks can occur for many reasons, and Cribby even referred to it as "bad luck". Kid could have accidentally done it himself by tripping and falling for all we know.

Advertisement
Back