TreVonte Citizen - Year One

Advertisement
I would absolutely love to be mistaken and apologize if I was but I walked right next to him and his backpack read “Citizen”. Was definitely not coming hear to troll. Hoping I’m wrong or what he had on was some type of pre caution.
get him crowd GIF by South Park

Sucks for the kid but at least it's January. No idea what the injury was exactly but JK Dobbins had to get another knee surgery after his ACL tear due to scar tissue or something. He recovered pretty quickly after that. Obviously everyone is different, but hopefully this kid will be ready for spring ball or at worst fall camp.

Advertisement
Exactly Zion had a minor clean up too. Is is normal to have a clean up procedure after knee surgery?

Is Chaney fully recovered now? Fletcher’s going to get a lot of snaps if not.

Advertisement
Fine with him remaining at LB but we've got 6 safeties and 2 of them are true freshmen (one is 16 years old) so I thought maybe I'd start a discussion about a potential position switch since many projected Chase at safety and he's not made a major impact at LB through 2 seasons but I guess I was way out of bounds on that one.
I think it was stated by @DMoney that it was out of bounds to start a new thread. But if it’s in the body of an existing thread it’s as fair game as whether deep dish is pizza or casserole.

So what say you: could chase be the casserole our offense needs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back