Transfer Portal - Baseball 2024-25

Advertisement
you think they would replace dorian for him?
It's highly doubtful they'd replace either Jimenez or Dorian with him. We need bats though, so I'd at least try on him and rearrange spots as needed.

Luke Hayden entered the portal as well. Another arm they developed there after he struggled at Indiana.

Miami needs a lot of help and they do know it.

It's highly doubtful they'd replace either Jimenez or Dorian with him. We need bats though, so I'd at least try on him and rearrange spots as needed.

Luke Hayden entered the portal as well. Another arm they developed there after he struggled at Indiana.

Miami needs a lot of help and they do know it.
At this point, no one's job except Cuvet's should be safe. Type of season we just had? Everyone's job is up for grabs. Including godson's. But that won't be JD's mentality. It ought to be, but it won't be.

At this point, no one's job except Cuvet's should be safe. Type of season we just had? Everyone's job is up for grabs. Including godson's. But that won't be JD's mentality. It ought to be, but it won't be.
Right now we have Cuvet, Dorian and Marsh as our 3-4th outfielder.
We need lots of help! Spend our resources on C, SS and a CF. If we find a talented 3B move Cuvet to 1B.

At this point we may need all the high school kids in this class (most years some kids are let loose very late, after the fall, or at Xmas).

Also starting to look like we need Rafe to go real late and Herick to go undrafted. Herick is the one I want to come back...but again...the development. He could go from a thrower with an era north of 6 and giving up a lot of bombs to a kid who all the sudden is a Friday night arm. Its there. But I fear Rosario part 2.

Advertisement
At this point we may need all the high school kids in this class (most years some kids are let loose very late, after the fall, or at Xmas).

Also starting to look like we need Rafe to go real late and Herick to go undrafted. Herick is the one I want to come back...but again...the development. He could go from a thrower with an era north of 6 and giving up a lot of bombs to a kid who all the sudden is a Friday night arm. Its there. But I fear Rosario part 2.
Yes, we need both arms back!
We can't have four freshmen starting in the field.... Jimenez is not an option for us..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think at this point, we might add one or two more transfers but I really think JD is going to rely on the incoming HS class. It’s a very good class and we lose one or two players tops.

Advertisement
Back