The Realist Ish I've Ever Wrote

Lol at the Shades Crew. Same guys who probably defended Golden too.

Some of u can't handle truth. If u think Richt has done a great job with the 2017 class, I have a bridge for ya'll to buy. I'm probably the most optimistic fan on this board. I defended the hiring of Golden, and I defended the hiring of Richt. I've rolled with this team w/o wavering since 87...and imma still roll with this team til I die. I ain't never rooted or secretly rooted for another squad...but I'm not a homer either. I call it like I see it. I'm never going to pretend that everything is cool when it's not. Every, and I mean EVERY 1st year coach gets a bump, yet this one hasn't So the bigger question is y? Don't care about record, b/c Saban and Carrolls were worst. McChewin took over a faulty UF program. Jimbo ain't did ish in his career when he took over FSU. These are bigger questions.

Saban won a title at lsu and was just leaving the nfl, carroll was a nfl guy, mcelwain is using that he won a title at bama ****, jimbo won a title as the oc at lsu under saban and was the oc under bowden before he got pushed out.

Richt is a established coach but the problem is he is coaching at miami. Despite the talent in the area it isnt easy to recruit at miami anymore. Richt is finding out the hard way that its nothing like recruiting at uga.

2018 could and should be better. Its all ready off to a great start and miami is in position to get several big time recruits. South florida recruits are just like the fans bandwagon. If you dont win they aint coming and that goes for thefans and recruits.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], don't worry homie, I got u.

Imma keep this "relatively" short and sweet (b/c I feel a lot more than imma say):

Worst recruiting job I've ever seen by a 1st year coach at a prestiges school. Worst than Golden and Shannon, by far.

How it happen? Poor staff assembly (not balancing coaching with recruiters), poor player evaluation, poor October play, and poor player personnel handling (see Sam Bruce).

Biggest blunder; not having recruits sign financial agreements to keep dialogue open during dead period.

Some were skeptical of the hire, I was positive w/ caution. Let this sink in gentlemen:

We're losing battles for 3 star players....not 5 star or high 4 star, but 3 star guys.

If this doesn't scare u of our future, then I don't know what will.

And b4 I hear from the "Green and Orange Shades Crew" that 2018 will be better, let me explain how this works, it doesn't get better b/c u want it to get better, u must first prove it on the field and u can't prove it on the field by continuing to have B- and C+ rated classes, which is why we Canes fans have been saying the same ish, hoping for "next year's class" since 2013!

Over losing Harley?!! lol
Go to CVS and get your tampons. You are leaving puddles

The inability of this staff to get at least decent wide receivers is mind boggling. This should not be a problem for any staff here at the U. So far, so bad.

This years freshman All american WR doesn't count? Stop sniffing glue child

Imma keep this "relatively" short and sweet (b/c I feel a lot more than imma say):

Worst recruiting job I've ever seen by a 1st year coach at a prestiges school. Worst than Golden and Shannon, by far.

How it happen? Poor staff assembly (not balancing coaching with recruiters), poor player evaluation, poor October play, and poor player personnel handling (see Sam Bruce).

Biggest blunder; not having recruits sign financial agreements to keep dialogue open during dead period.

Some were skeptical of the hire, I was positive w/ caution. Let this sink in gentlemen:

We're losing battles for 3 star players....not 5 star or high 4 star, but 3 star guys.

And b4 I hear from the "Green and Orange Shades Crew" that 2018 will be better, let me explain how this works, it doesn't get better b/c u want it to get better, u must first prove it on the field and u can't prove it on the field by continuing to have B- and C+ rated classes, which is why we Canes fans have been saying the same ish, hoping for "next year's class" since 2013!

Lmao. This nugga spelled prestigious "prestiges". Lmao. What a ******* idiot. I stopped reading there.

Advertisement
What a bunch of nose to nut-sack nudging mopes we have in this thread...... This class averages 14th across the board for all 3 recruiting sites ESPN, Rivals & 247. That's 14th out of 128 Div. 1 teams. Every team a head of us, with the exception of Tennessee, deserves to be a head of us with they have played over the last 10 years. Miami will end up with a top 20 class and that is phenomenal considering our struggles over the last decade. That's reality folks......

Signed,

Peruche

The inability of this staff to get at least decent wide receivers is mind boggling. This should not be a problem for any staff here at the U. So far, so bad.

I didn't realise it was NSD already.

Unless this staff works magic over the next month and pulls some WRs out of the hat we will have missed out big time on this position, you don´t think so?

Last edited:

I am talking about this years´recruiting class, lighten up bonehead. We need more good receivers in this class don´t you think so? And so far the coaches are not getting it done, sorry to burst your bubble.

Advertisement
Lol at the Shades Crew. Same guys who probably defended Golden too.

Some of u can't handle truth. If u think Richt has done a great job with the 2017 class, I have a bridge for ya'll to buy. I'm probably the most optimistic fan on this board. I defended the hiring of Golden, and I defended the hiring of Richt. I've rolled with this team w/o wavering since 87...and imma still roll with this team til I die. I ain't never rooted or secretly rooted for another squad...but I'm not a homer either. I call it like I see it. I'm never going to pretend that everything is cool when it's not. Every, and I mean EVERY 1st year coach gets a bump, yet this one hasn't So the bigger question is y? Don't care about record, b/c Saban and Carrolls were worst. McChewin took over a faulty UF program. Jimbo ain't did ish in his career when he took over FSU. These are bigger questions.

" Every first year coach gets a bump" is not wholly actuate. And when you hit the internet to google for it. Let's make sure it's an apples to apples comparison. Let's look at the schools win percentage for the prior 10 years to said coaches first year. The average fan attendant/ fan support at that school. And the facilitiy ratings for that school at the time of hire.

There are so many Canes fans who think none of that matters but you aren't recruits and clearly to them it does matter. Everyone is expecting the "next" coach to have some magic sauce. Where suddenly every player on the current team is a baller and all the 5* recruits line up to play for the U. Take the blinders off for a minute and actually compare the U to other schools outside of 5 championships from decades ago what does the U really have right now that other schools don't? This is a full rebuild in every sense. If we weren't located in the heart of south Florida we'd be lucky to have a top 50 class.

Last edited:

I am talking about this years´recruiting class, lighten up bonehead. We need more good receivers in this class don´t you think so? And so far the coaches are not getting it done, sorry to burst your bubble.

I will never worry about Wr as A Miami fan. I worry about the trenches. This was a down year locally for wr. Last year was not and we got 2 studs. Unfortunately, Bruce was a ******. Next year is loaded. Calm the **** down

Maybe slightly exaggerated and over the top post, but some extremely valid points by OP. But koolaid drinkers wont concede that we have failed big time in this recruiting cycle.

The mood of troubling, but

Maybe our coaches know the best thing they can do for recruiting right now is focus on beating the sht out of WVU.

Advertisement
Maybe slightly exaggerated and over the top post, but some extremely valid points by OP. But koolaid drinkers wont concede that we have failed big time in this recruiting cycle.

We can have 0 recruits committed but the starting of any post by referencing the resident FSU troll immediately disqualifies it from being the realist anything.

Recruiting is currently lacking. Need to close out stronger.

If you never followed college football in your life and somebody asked you whether it would be easier to recruit young black men to come play in Miami FL or in Tuscaloosa AL, it wouldn't even be close.

Yet they get more all Americans in one class than we get in five classes.

Miami should NOT have this difficult a time recruiting, and it's a giant waving red flag that something is deeply wrong.

Advertisement

Cry about it some more

If you never followed college football in your life and somebody asked you whether it would be easier to recruit young black men to come play in Miami FL or in Tuscaloosa AL, it wouldn't even be close.

Yet they get more all Americans in one class than we get in five classes.

Miami should NOT have this difficult a time recruiting, and it's a giant waving red flag that something is deeply wrong.

If a person never followed CFB then their opinion wouldn't be based on actual football and football related selling points would it?

Sure Miami is a better vacation destination that most schools. But these kids arent selecting vacation spots are they?

Of the teams ahead of us in recruting name 1 rock solid thing from a football perspective that Miami can offer that none of those schools can offer?

I get it. We haven't gotten any of the "****" commitments from the elite skill players but this notion that we are struggling when we have a lock for a top 20 class and possibly a top 15 class after a decade of mediocrity is kinda silly.

Which is why most of the studs in this class are on defense the area Richt doesn't touch. With that being said I'm still down with Richt but he has to get this offense to show progress like the defense did and the studs will come.

While we have some good kids committed, you can also say we are definitely struggling in recruiting. Quite surprised to be honest

Advertisement
Back