The Realist Ish I've Ever Wrote

Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION], don't worry homie, I got u.

Imma keep this "relatively" short and sweet (b/c I feel a lot more than imma say):

Worst recruiting job I've ever seen by a 1st year coach at a prestiges school. Worst than Golden and Shannon, by far.

How it happen? Poor staff assembly (not balancing coaching with recruiters), poor player evaluation, poor October play, and poor player personnel handling (see Sam Bruce).

Biggest blunder; not having recruits sign financial agreements to keep dialogue open during dead period.

Some were skeptical of the hire, I was positive w/ caution. Let this sink in gentlemen:

We're losing battles for 3 star players....not 5 star or high 4 star, but 3 star guys.

If this doesn't scare u of our future, then I don't know what will.

And b4 I hear from the "Green and Orange Shades Crew" that 2018 will be better, let me explain how this works, it doesn't get better b/c u want it to get better, u must first prove it on the field and u can't prove it on the field by continuing to have B- and C+ rated classes, which is why we Canes fans have been saying the same ish, hoping for "next year's class" since 2013!

What kind of classes has Peterson been getting in Washington? We had enough talent to win 10 this year easy. The rest is about coaching and execution.

This kid wasn't in the top four on our board for some time and we offered when we had a committable spot. The other WRs that were offered erroneously have no place in the discussion, because they've been dropped. We need dynamic playmakers with speed at the WR position to enhance the talent and competition level; not just guys to ride the bench. It's time to move on. I'm not a star ***** but why are you crying over a 3* kid who 'always wanted to be a Gator'? He's not built for this. 'The []_[] is too great a place and we're not gonna beg anyone to be here.'

We'll still be Miami when the dust settles. Zero ****s given about any player who wants to leave his back yard instead of rep the []_[].

How does this incessant wailing show any respect for the dudes who put on for the []_[] like they're supposed to?

Harley the STA kid was never gonna flip....STA kids NEVER flip, at least not under the current coach.

not the same coach. George Smith is the ad. **** this coach flips...he has quit on tow college programs...he doesnt care...and if you know anything harley and alot of those guys are sta mercenaries. They go there 1-2 years tops. The tell tale sign was he got the offer and didnt flip right away...you cant have confidence ina flip when a kid wants an offer ...gets it..and doesnt decommitt or verbal right away.

Class is whatever for a first year with a real known coach, new stadium and facilities. I wasn't going into this recruiting year being happy with just a top 20 class.

Advertisement

Imma keep this "relatively" short and sweet (b/c I feel a lot more than imma say):

Worst recruiting job I've ever seen by a 1st year coach at a prestiges school. Worst than Golden and Shannon, by far.

How it happen? Poor staff assembly (not balancing coaching with recruiters), poor player evaluation, poor October play, and poor player personnel handling (see Sam Bruce).

Biggest blunder; not having recruits sign financial agreements to keep dialogue open during dead period.

Some were skeptical of the hire, I was positive w/ caution. Let this sink in gentlemen:

We're losing battles for 3 star players....not 5 star or high 4 star, but 3 star guys.

And b4 I hear from the "Green and Orange Shades Crew" that 2018 will be better, let me explain how this works, it doesn't get better b/c u want it to get better, u must first prove it on the field and u can't prove it on the field by continuing to have B- and C+ rated classes, which is why we Canes fans have been saying the same ish, hoping for "next year's class" since 2013!

Great post as usual, Relly!

The same faqqots that dangled on Alfredo's **** are doing the same with Rick. They never learn.

This is what you get when you have an inept BOT and a Grade-A *** guzzler for an AD.

They had the easiest job in the world after they fired Grolden. Hire Butch, Herman, Patterson, etc.

Yet they hire the wrong guy...again. Not surprising that we are in the state we are in.

I hope that all you Rick slurpers are ready for the long haul. You wanted him, you got him.

Its a very good class. You win in the trenches and Donaldson is as good as it gets . WE have potential stud d linemen coming too. As good a young linebacker core as there is in the country with some excellent prospects ..The OP is crying about a 5'9" receiver for Christ sakes.Give me a break.

Advertisement
Its a very good class. You win in the trenches and Donaldson is as good as it gets . WE have potential stud d linemen coming too. As good a young linebacker core as there is in the country with some excellent prospects ..The OP is crying about a 5'9" receiver for Christ sakes.Give me a break.

yep..and bandy should be lights out..we add the juco cb and this whole defensive side looks great to me..and on the o- qb is a plus, if we land the heritage kids- the o line will be a plus. if we add mcfarland- rbs to me are a plus..so basically it is just not a great wr class..and we are still going after people there , so who knows how that will turn out. We get the heritage kids, dean and mcfarland ,and i love this class.

The inability of this staff to get at least decent wide receivers is mind boggling. This should not be a problem for any staff here at the U. So far, so bad.

Title should read: The Dumbest Ish I never should've wrote!

We have three true freshmen LB'ers who are playing very good ball. A true Freshman DE with 7 sacks. A true freshman who just broke the Miami all time receiving record for freshmen. Point being is we have a staff who is proving they can spot and coach up lesser rated players. Reel your feeling back in and put them in your safe space. Jesus

Richt is Al Golden 2.0. If him going 0-4 in October did not convince you, then you are in denial.

Advertisement
I hadn't realized pen hit the paper already!!! There are some disappointments but who knows what happens between now and signing day??? I will hold my judgment until Feb 1.

giphy.gif

Harley went to WV cause they offered his sister a ball scholly as a package deal. Miami didn't. Dat fawking simple.

Advertisement
Lol @ people thinking Harley broke the class. I liked the kid and all but I was apart of the group that said to not let this guy dyck us around because he ain't Jeudy.

Now if we swing and miss on Herbert, Slaton, Dean, Edwards, and McFarland or don't at least get 4 out of 5 then I will have some serious concerns about why we couldn't close better since Richt learned from the greatest closer in recruiting history. (Bobby B)

OP you're a ******* idiot. Go look at golden and shannon 1st recruiting class again. Not the ranking, the players. After you're done throwing up i'll buy you a drink so you can calm your **** you *****.

You fawking *******. Did Jerry McGuire give up when he lost Kush? **** naw. He rode Rod Tidwell's *** to victory. Sack up. Harley was a fawking gator lover anyway. Don't want **** like dat on da squad no how.

Advertisement
Back