The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every time I see an image of Raiden it reminds me of that guy with the funny hat in Big Trouble in Little China.

Raiden’s hat is like these guys….
B4D499D1-777A-403B-8341-A3BE37563FFA.gif

Wait…. Was it Lo Pan ???

0EE65520-A673-468A-B599-750F5D7A30B8.gif

Advertisement
Some of us turn 57 this year. Find a different age to pick on.
50 then. At 41 I’ve lived multiple lives at this point. I’d imagine at 50, the amount of wisdom is double that. Your overall mindset of how the world works must be much clearer. I think multiple people just assumed that when I said ancient, I meant it in a negative connotation.

Whatever happened to Liberty City El? Would LOVE to read his thoughts on our OC targets.
Hes gone bc of the many Mario slurpers on here I believe. Last post I remember was him laughing bc the season turned out the way he thought it would and he was critical ppl would jump on him.

Advertisement
Mullen would be great but just hard to picture the fit with Mario. So I’ll make a compromise which would also seem to align timeframe wise:
OC/QB coach- Brian Johnson
WR/Pass game coordinator- James Coley

Why can people picture Mullen fitting with Saban but not Mario? And is that a problem?

Why can people picture Mullen fitting with Saban but not Mario? And is that a problem?

Because Saban is a mf to work for but you get in line to do it because you know the results are inevitable. No one likes working for him, but how many fired coaches check their ego at the door because they know working for him will 9/10 get their career back on track. Can we say the same for Coach Cristobal? Especially an OC?

I’m just playing devils advocate, but different stratosphere that we are discussing here IMO.

Because Saban is a mf to work for but you get in line to do it because you know the results are inevitable. No one likes working for him, but how many fired coaches check their ego at the door because they know working for him will 9/10 get their career back on track. Can we say the same for Coach Cristobal? Especially an OC?

I’m just playing devils advocate, but different stratosphere that we are discussing here IMO.

Agreed. And no we can’t say the same at this point. Mario needs to break that “offensive” stigma with this hire.

Advertisement
What happened with all the Ruggiero chatter?

What makes you think that a 57 year old guy who has had the same role under the same head coach in Bowling Green and Wake Forest for 14 years is suddenly going to take a lateral move in the big city as if it will jumpstart his career and upward-trending job prospects?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back