The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
50 then. At 41 I’ve lived multiple lives at this point. I’d imagine at 50, the amount of wisdom is double that. Your overall mindset of how the world works must be much clearer. I think multiple people just assumed that when I said ancient, I meant it in a negative connotation.
Oh I’m ancient at this point. @423Hurricane is older than me but less ancient.

Advertisement
This is trending towards a QB/OC Arroyo WR/Recruiting coordinator James Coley partnership.

Maybe Shemar dips in April if Coley ends up here as he recruited him

Advertisement
50 then. At 41 I’ve lived multiple lives at this point. I’d imagine at 50, the amount of wisdom is double that. Your overall mindset of how the world works must be much clearer. I think multiple people just assumed that when I said ancient, I meant it in a negative connotation.
It really is interesting, especially if you remain physically and mentally active, how "healthy and alert" you can remain even into your 80's and 90's these days with nutrition and exercise regimens. With the right outlook "retiring" doesn't mean going into dormancy as it did at one time, but rather trying to allocate your time to do the things that you and your family want to do. One of those "things I want to do" is to take time to travel and re-connect with some of the incredible people that I had to opportunity to get to know and work with back when I was in my "40's and 50's", people that are literally spread throughout the world. Josh Gattis is not on that list however, keeping the discussion somewhat relevant.

Lane is out as the greatest in multiple categories in coaching and Huepel is in I see here on CIS as way better in all aspects , I would think using Huepel as your blueprint would be what we should be doing and placing a call to him for consultation.

Before doing anything

GOCANES

Advertisement
I'm a no on Mullen. He's another stubborn, inflexible guy with a proven inability to adjust to the players he has.
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back