The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s not even close. Mullen is a home run. Frost would be a complete bust.
I’d be happy with Mullet, even though he’s a weirdo. He gets a lot out of the talent he has and knows how to exploit what defenses give him. He’s a bright football mind. Os this just all wishful thinking or are there legit legs to it? I don’t see this happening between him and Mario.

Ahh the good ol new OC/DC thread. It's like an annual tradition around here. I can smell the optimism in the air. Never change CIS

See you all on page 300 next Mon. Enjoy the weekend all
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

I’d be happy with Mullet, even though he’s a weirdo. He gets a lot out of the talent he has and knows how to exploit what defenses give him. He’s a bright football mind. Os this just all wishful thinking or are there legit legs to it? I don’t see this happening between him and Mario.
Yeah I’d be beyond shocked if it happened but dude is an offensive genius there’s no denying that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
After years of laughing at him in gator tears, I can't believe he's the guy I want at OC. lol this is what its come to.
Even then, I’ve said a number of times that his highest and best use in football is as an OC under a strong head coach. I had Urban and Saban in mind as fitting that strong HC description. I don’t see Mario doing it or Mullet wanting it but it would be a massive upgrade for us.

Advertisement
People say that but it’s not true. He went for Vandagriff over Richardson, Emory Jones over Richardson and Trask, Franks over Trask.
You make a very good point. The starting QB for game 1 is normally not the best QB on the roster during his time in Florida(except for 2020). What I would say is that he gets the best version of any QB he coaches.

You make a very good point. The starting QB for game 1 is normally not the best QB on the roster during his time in Florida(except for 2020). What I would say is that he gets the best version of any QB he coaches.
Yup. He maximizes the talent he has. If he has elite talent he’s deadly. Look at Pitts, look at what he did under Urban. He’ll look at what he did at Mississippi State with what he had there. If he only has to focus on the offense - scheme, game plan, play calling - it’s ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back