The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hartline pulling on my recruiting heart strings you think the NFL pedigree can make him a good OC?
Pair him with a QB coach who has successfully called plays and game planned before and maybe they can CO-OC their way to success.

Advertisement
Ask @RVACane what I've thought about him for 3yrs....Had #1 Offense in America at Utah St in 2017....worked under Leach...and his rushing attack led the Big12 one yr at Missouri.
I don’t even have to look at the prior posts. I assume the topic is the surfer looking OC at FIU??? Yeah, you’ve liked him for a good while.

Haven't really looked through the thread but what do people think of David Yost? He's fielded good offenses in the past and is right up the road and known to be good with qbs which is what we need
He had a lot of fans here a few years ago. Not discussed as much since he went to fiu. I think it would be received well if he was hired. IMO

Advertisement
Personally....I want Mullen...don't give af about his goofiness....Dude can flat out coach QBs, and can coach Offense with the best of them....Yost would be my second choice.
Amen to all of the above! But, Mullen would turn this thing around right away and if he wants to be a HC again, he could kill it for us for 2 seasons and be a hot HC commodity again.

It’s too logical, so def not happening.

Advertisement
whoever we bring it at OC needs to be able to coach the QB because we need a dedicated WR coach
What, 20 years of inept WR play is not OK with you?

Seriously, let’s just get Duper in here and have him teach these boys to catch and run routes.

Haven't really looked through the thread but what do people think of David Yost? He's fielded good offenses in the past and is right up the road and known to be good with qbs which is what we need
Hasnt Yost been fired from many programs?

Advertisement
Latest rumors on the interwebz is that ATM will make an offer to Hartline.

@SFbayCane arent you a Fresno State guy?

Kellen Moores little bro is the OC there yeah? How was he this year?

Yes, Fresno State alum.

I did not get to watch too many Fresno State games this season as I moved back to Florida earlier this year. Kirby Moore has only been the Offensive Coordinator for one season. He was the wide receivers coach previously. He's a Jeff Tedford disciple. Its tough to gage his work this season because Fresno State had Jake Haener at QB. That dude is a stud.

My thumbnail analysis: Not enough experience as a play caller.

Yes, Fresno State alum.

I did not get to watch too many Fresno State games this season as I moved back to Florida earlier this year. Kirby Moore has only been the Offensive Coordinator for one season. He was the wide receivers coach previously. He's a Jeff Tedford disciple. Its tough to gage his work this season because Fresno State had Jake Haener at QB. That dude is a stud.

My thumbnail analysis: Not enough experience as a play caller.
Thanks man. Intriguing name given his pedigree but yeah seems a bit premature for a job like this

One to keep an eye on for the future maybe

Advertisement
I’ve been tuned out. But man that might be the most embarrassing season I’ve ever witnessed. What a ******* disaster.

Is this thread hypothetical or is there actually smoke that we might get rid of Gattis? That was the most putrid performance by a Miami Hurricanes unit since ******* Dorito. Sad thing is it might be even worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back