The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of time some of y'all spend on here trashing guys that aren't even on our staff is quite remarkable. I can't help but wonder just how much good you could do in the world if you spent even half the time you do trashing non Miami coaches doing something, dare I say, productive......

****This just in, neither Arroyo or Coley are our OC.
'It's coming bro because reasons bro. Mario is a caveman bro'.

Advertisement
It’s gonna be a long couple of weeks…
Sad Coffee GIF

That whole "they promised Hartline" to multiple recruits stuff is a lie.

Telling recruits we will be running our offense like Ohio State's...now that is true.
To add on, Mario has been open about his love of OSU’s offense since he took this job. Him and other Alabama staff members were chewed out by Saban for visiting Houston’s football practices with Tom Herman.

Advertisement
Can’t tell you if Hartline was interested or not. But I can tell you a local 5 star recruit was the one who first mentioned it…. He has zero reason to lie about that, so while I don’t know if he was interested I believe Mario approached him…. Which caused OSU to step up.
I’m not clowning you at all, but everything has perspective…ever considered the source where Smith heard that from? Maybe Hartline or his SWFL butt buddies were the ones that said that? And they clearly have a personal vendetta against Miami because they want to keep a stranglehold on WR recruiting down here. We’ve seen it multiple times on social media now.

They know as soon as we show a competent offense, it’s game over. Especially with Ruiz trying to combate SFE. They’re negatively recruiting the crap out of Miami right now. A narrative that Miami was so desperate to end this pipeline that they went after Hartline as OC fits the mold.

Lmfao. A fantastic post full of information.

Maybe try proving me wrong.
You were already wrong on Gattis. If you’re wrong on this (and you will be unless something drastically, and I mean drastically changes), what’s next on the agenda?

Clock management I guess. Won’t fault you there though, I have nothing to defend with that 😂

@RVACane

@PIPO and I had to get our hands dirty. We never expected any glory. But we got the job done.

Kamala Harris 2020 Race GIF by Election 2020

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/transfer-portal-watch.172951/post-6280463

See you just don’t appreciate my Henny Youngman/Rodney Dangerfield old ****** man humor. Even @PIPO allowed it on the basis of me being old and somewhat clueless.

B11058CA-7C88-408D-BBCC-C666D8BB3293.gif

Advertisement
Are you mario? I didnt tell mario to prove me wrong. I was talking to you.

But we should trust mario based on his great hiring hes done during his career. Lmao.
It's funny to me how some fans have blind faith in Mario, why? He made pretty mediocre hires last year and followed that up with producing one of worst Miami teams I have seen in my 40+ years as a fan. But how dare you question this guy's ability, give me a break.

Wayyyy OT but I always laugh at every mention of Chan Gailey. I think he lives in Georgia or North Carolina now but the only women's hoops game I've been to in person in my life was with Chan Gailey and then Bill Cowher stopped by for like 15 minutes. Swin Cash put up at least 40 pts and had like 25 rebounds in a championship game against my high school's girls team.

Chan Gailey looks like a football coach that says “pro-grum”

You were already wrong on Gattis. If you’re wrong on this (and you will be unless something drastically, and I mean drastically changes), what’s next on the agenda?

Clock management I guess. Won’t fault you there though, I have nothing to defend with that 😂
Wrong on gattis? Huh?

Advertisement
Honestly I'm more concerned about the tempo Mario wants to play at more than Power spread
Agreed. I don’t care how we score, just score and utilize tempo and spacing. Use the entirety of the field, use the South Florida heat to your advantage…I mean there’s so many benefits at our disposal.

It's funny to me how some fans have blind faith in Mario, why? He made pretty mediocre hires last year and followed that up with producing one of worst Miami teams I have seen in my 40+ years as a fan. But how dare you question this guy's ability, give me a break.
Dude some of our fans act like mario is Jesus.

He has never been known for great hires. He has never been known for great offenses. Like you said, we just witnessed the worst season ive ever seen from a miami team but we are supposed to blindly trust mario..... yea get the **** outta here with that ****.

Advertisement
Who cares that’s a hypothetical question.
It’s an extremely important hypothetical question. You’re claiming no air raid team has won the championship, but you’re completely ignoring recruiting. The reason no air raid team has won is because Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia, LSU, and Clemson don't have pure air raid systems. If they did, the results of the last 10-15 years wouldn't change one bit.

Idk why this board has all just jumped on the side of power spread is bad or is a prehistoric offense…power spread still calls for 3 WRs on the field and Qb is in the shotgun…a lot of football is using this sort of offense..

give me someone who knows how to call plays, how to put our athletes in position to do what they do best, how to attack the defense and take advantage of their weaknesses, get creative in the redzone and third down…this is really the problem with what we seen with Gattis
Probably because terms like that and Spread Coast have been used to trick us CIS masses in the past as we were force fed more bro-style.

Agreed. I don’t care how we score, just score and utilize tempo and spacing. Use the entirety of the field, use the South Florida heat to your advantage…I mean there’s so many benefits at our disposal.

That’s all anyone really wants….

That and some really find it important to feel right on a message board…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back