The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another candidate for the “Let’s Tire Out the Defense” party.

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN
What Defense :confused:

Advertisement
The list was pretty guarded last year too.

Why does "firing Gattis" suddenly mean all the OC candidates become public knowledge?

I'd even hazard a guess that it's more likely than not that the name will be someone who hasn't been mentioned 1000 times already on this board.
Well i asked because he insinuated he knew. So if the people in the building wanna be tight lip fine. But why man on here would have information and acting like its top secret. Plus dude already PM me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is Tee Martin an NFL coach not Good enough to coach here but Joe Brady is???
For me, the extreme development of the lsu offense (particularly the passing game) from 2018 to 2019 with largely the same personnel is too much to ignore.

Martin got fired the last time he was a playcaller in college, and it’s not like major programs have been beating his door down to come be their oc.

For me, the extreme development of the lsu offense (particularly the passing game) from 2018 to 2019 with largely the same personnel is too much to ignore.

Martin got fired the last time he was a playcaller in college, and it’s not like major programs have been beating his door down to come be their oc.
Wouldn’t it be great if Miami has similar personnel to 2019 L$U?

He wasn’t the OC also Brady got fired when he was the primary play caller in Carolina and his offense was not good there

Advertisement
He wasn’t the OC also Brady got fired when he was the primary play caller in Carolina and his offense was not good there
Martin absolutely was the OC at USC. Brady got fired from an nfl oc gig with a talent deficiency. Martin got fired from a college gig where he had a significant talent advantage over most of his opponents and finished 92nd in scoring.

With all due respect guys, a “short list” doesn’t really mean **** lol. I’m sure we had a great short list last year before striking out on several before Gattis. Knowing the names of who we may be interested in is really irrelevant without knowing if the interest is mutual or not. JMO
Facts bro, I have names id like but in my mind it’s pointless and not fun anymore to even to think of them here because we really have no idea if its possible, we dont know what direction mario will go and if he would even give the hire full control

Advertisement
Martin absolutely was the OC at USC. Brady got fired from an nfl oc gig with a talent deficiency. Martin got fired from a college gig where he had a significant talent advantage over most of his opponents and finished 92nd in scoring.
An insider on why Joe Brady failed in the NFL even with dynamic WR he had at Carolina.
48447760-2144-40A5-B55F-F952CAEA6A40.png

But I suppose his failure as the Carolina panthers OC is able to be ignored by many on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back