The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I called him 'Field' instead of 'Feld' too; but included him in the statement because a poster got lambasted by a couple of other posters for including Feld with other on-field staffers Cristobal brought over from Oregon.

"Lambasted"...

Are you gonna cry?

Advertisement
Did a little bit more looking into peetz and some other candidates. Further revised candidate tiers:

Tier 1: Mullen, Kliff
Tier 2: Candle, Brady, Ludwig, Johns, Coen, Brian Johnson
Tier 3: Frost, Arroyo, Rees
Tier 4: Martin, Coley, Peetz, Chryst

To be fair tho the avg is around 4yrs

For Mario? Or for college football generally?

Mario's average is 1.667 years:

1 season - OC Coley
3 seasons - DC Phil Galiano
2 seasons - OC Bill Legg
2 seasons - OC Scott Satterfield
1 season - DC Geoff Collins
2 seasons - DC Todd Orlando
1 season - OC Tim Cramsey
2 seasons - OC Marcus Arroyo
1 season - DC Jim Leavitt
2 seasons - DC Andy Avalos
2 seasons - OC Joe Moorhead
1 season - DC Tim DeRuyter

Advertisement
More proof that you are a dishonest dealer and are trying to use every bad fact to **** on Mario.

First, McClendon left Miami on January 30th. Ponce was not hired until February 9th. So even though they were never on the same staff, you're going to double-count, because it makes Mario look worse.

Same way you are counting Steele, who was on the same coaching staff with Mario FOR ONE YEAR. Opposite side of the ball, too. Sooooo familiar...

But keep white-knighting for @JimmyJohnsonsHair , it's appropriate, you are both going to use selective arguments to try to make Mario look bad, even when he does the same thing (bringing three on-field assistant coaches with him) that every other lateral-moving head coach does.

But, yeah, it's baaaaad when Mario does it. And shows a "propensity for familiarity when hiring", even though that's the first time he's done that in 12 years as a head coach.
As usual your interpretation of my intentions couldn't be more wrong. You really are a caricature of the outrageous, made-for-movies prosecutor. You ATTACKED a poster who said he felt Mario would hire an OC he had worked with before. While trashing him for mentioning Feld, you omitted the fact that Mario brought McClendon with him too. The topic at hand was discussing whether or not Mario had a propensity to hire coaches he'd worked with previously. That's why the poster felt he would hire Arroyo. Lol..I'm a dishonest dealer. How 'bout presenting a balanced argument counsellor?

**** on Mario? What are you, his mother? Am I thrilled with 5-7 or the Gattis hire? Feck no! Are my expectations tempered after year one? Yeah. Got a problem with that mom esq.???

As usual your interpretation of my intentions couldn't be more wrong. You really are a caricature of the outrageous, made-for-movies prosecutor. You ATTACKED a poster who said he felt Mario would hire an OC he had worked with before. While trashing him for mentioning Feld, you omitted the fact that Mario brought McClendon with him too. The topic at hand was discussing whether or not Mario had a propensity to hire coaches he'd worked with previously. That's why the poster felt he would hire Arroyo. Lol..I'm a dishonest dealer. How 'bout presenting a balanced argument counsellor?

**** on Mario? What are you, his mother? Am I thrilled with 5-7 or the Gattis hire? Feck no! Are my expectations tempered after year one? Yeah. Got a problem with that mom esq.???

Hilarious. I "ATTACKED" a poster. And I "trashed" him. Oh, but thank god you were nearby to render assistance...hilarious...

I addressed his post, where he falsely claimed that Mario had a propensity for "the familiar" in his hiring, which was a flat-out lie and I proved that.

But keep bleating out your weak ****y nonsense, while making up fraudulent "ATTACKS" and "trashing".

You're everyone's hero...constantly jumping in to save people who are being ATTACKED.

For Mario? Or for college football generally?

Mario's average is 1.667 years:

1 season - OC Coley
3 seasons - DC Phil Galiano
2 seasons - OC Bill Legg
2 seasons - OC Scott Satterfield
1 season - DC Geoff Collins
2 seasons - DC Todd Orlando
1 season - OC Tim Cramsey
2 seasons - OC Marcus Arroyo
1 season - DC Jim Leavitt
2 seasons - DC Andy Avalos
2 seasons - OC Joe Moorhead
1 season - DC Tim DeRuyter

I was meaning across P5, not specifically Mario

Hilarious. I "ATTACKED" a poster. And I "trashed" him. Oh, but thank god you were nearby to render assistance...hilarious...

I addressed his post, where he falsely claimed that Mario had a propensity for "the familiar" in his hiring, which was a flat-out lie and I proved that.

But keep bleating out your weak ****y nonsense, while making up fraudulent "ATTACKS" and "trashing".

You're everyone's hero...constantly jumping in to save people who are being ATTACKED.
Telling someone directly that they're full of ****..that's not inflammatory?
You didn't prove ****..settle down boy..
Matthew Broderick Rottweiler GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement

You seem upset.

Advertisement
Tee’s son is on the baseball team and will allegedly be playing football next season so that can be why he’s liking Cristobal posts

Tee also had a son that played on Clemson's football team (Amari Rogers). I'm sure he could easily reach out to Rad if he was interested

A combination of Tee Martin (WR) and Scott Frost (QB/OC) would be unimaginable! As in, I can't imagine Tee Martin leaves his position in the NFL, to take a same role at a college.

Last edited:
With all due respect guys, a “short list” doesn’t really mean **** lol. I’m sure we had a great short list last year before striking out on several before Gattis. Knowing the names of who we may be interested in is really irrelevant without knowing if the interest is mutual or not. JMO

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back