The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sounds like the type of coordinator our skill players would like to be led by. While you're bringing him aboard, snag his receiver, Jerand Bradley as well.

Advertisement
I would rank the rumored candidates as follows:
1. Mullen
2. Candle
3. Brady
4. Ludwig
5. Johns
6. Coen
7. Frost
8. Arroyo
9. Peetz
10. Martin
11. Coley
I haven't kept up with this thread but people have really discussed Coen as a legit possibility? Or just someone that they would like?

Advertisement
Would be nice to get a young guy who doesn’t have a name completely made for themselves yet

Advertisement
Mario wants to run a particular kind of offense and wont adapt. It's been repeated so many times that it's now a fact. And I guarantee it's incorrect.
Until he shows otherwise, it’s a fact. All 3 OCs he’s had follow that formula. If every car you ever buy is gray, it’s safe to assume you prefer gray cars

Advertisement
Should be the next OC. Mods you can merge somewhere if needed. Im fully sold. If Mario is serious about scheme change, this is our guy!

-5 years as SA/GA under Kliff at TTU.
Last 3 years was assistant QB coach to Mahomes (who praises Kittley).

-First OC job comes at FCS Huston Baptist.
Where he develops this unknown QB named Bailey Zappe.
Bottom 20 offense when he arrived
Top 10 offense when he left (averaged 32PPG vs 3 FBS!! opponents in his final year - 2020)

-Hired by WKU to be OC in 2021 (First year as FBS OC)
#2 nationally in PPG & YPG, Bailey Zappe breaks NCAA record for yards and TDs in a single season (First year as FBS OC, think about that).

-This past season he was the OC for TTU (First job as P5 OC)
#27 in PPG (34) & 22nd in YPG (461)
Why would he take a lateral and leave his alma mater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back