The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way should Arroyo be in the same tier as Frost. He’s Tier 5 at best. He should be nothing more than a safety net if every other candidate tells Mario to go **** his own face.
Understood...you loathe the idea of Arroyo.

But you do realize that he's got him in the same tier as a raging alcoholic and ahead of 3 guys that have nowhere near the success as OCs that he's ever had.
You're saying you'd rather Peetz, Martin, or Coley as OC based on actual production? Based on what? Cuz right now, it just seems like you're hating just to hate.

Advertisement
You know, I almost bit and asked where’d you see that just so I can be nosy and entertain myself but I’m glad I didn’t. Canes twitter spaces might as well be a middle school boys lockerroom.
“Yeah… yeah…. So, bubbacane305, remember whatchu was sayin to me on snap earlier?“

”… me?”

”yeah you, bubbacane. Whatchu, what was you sayin earlier after Mario… or uh… after Gattis was fired. The OC was fired.“

”… what did I say?”

”yeah yeah, you said, uumm, you said you’d talked to someone close to the program, remember?”

”…”

“so yeah it was what you had been hearing about the search. That it had been goin on already or whatever.”

”oh yeah, yeah… it was goin on. Previously.”

”ok cool, yeah, so this is not unexpected y’all. It’s not unexpected at all, and say what you want about this season, which was cheeks, Mario is a lot more prepared than y’all expect, alright? So. Whatch y’all think he should do next, who should he call, for OC and wide receivers coach?”

FIFTEEN PEOPLE: “well I think —“

“Yeah… yeah…. So, bubbacane305, remember whatchu was sayin to me on snap earlier?“

”… me?”

”yeah you, bubbacane. Whatchu, what was you sayin earlier after Mario… or uh… after Gattis was fired. The OC was fired.“

”… what did I say?”

”yeah yeah, you said, uumm, you said you’d talked to someone close to the program, remember?”

”…”

“so yeah it was what you had been hearing about the search. That it had been goin on already or whatever.”

”oh yeah, yeah… it was goin on. Previously.”

”ok cool, yeah, so this is not unexpected y’all. It’s not unexpected at all, and say what you want about this season, which was cheeks, Mario is a lot more prepared than y’all expect, alright? So. Whatch y’all think he should do next, who should he call, for OC and wide receivers coach?”

FIFTEEN PEOPLE: “well I think —“

Perfect, lol.

Advertisement
You know, I almost bit and asked where’d you see that just so I can be nosy and entertain myself but I’m glad I didn’t. Canes twitter spaces might as well be a middle school boys lockerroom.
Every now and again it be some nuggets on there man

****mbe Mutombo as OC?
dikembe mutombo no GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back