Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. The only downside to that will be the narrative that Mario has missed out on one of his top candidates two years in a row.
it isnt a narrative if its true. saban missed on his first choice. it happens. the bigger thing would be candle telling Mario no twice in a row. at some point, as cribby said, you move on bc as I say he dont love you

Advertisement
why did candle extend his deal and get a pay raise if he were leaving for UM since gattis was fired in November
Leverage. And his buyout is only 900k so it wouldn’t discourage major P5 suitors. Him extending his current deal at least gives him a raise if negotiations elsewhere went south and he didn’t get exactly what he was looking for. Allows him to ultimately maintain control over the entire scenario.

Advertisement
My talent for derailment is really being tested @RVACane .

Bring me arroyo stat!

Derail? I wouldn’t even think about it.

I’m just here Mullen my thoughts, listening to AC/DC, drinking bourbon, smelling the smoker, watching the sand through the hourglass against the backdrop of Mario’s sundial while the Frost thaws amidst a scented Candle…until an insider tells me what’s next…

Advertisement
Derail? I wouldn’t even think about it.

I’m just here Mullen my thoughts, listening to AC/DC, drinking bourbon, smelling the smoker, watching the sand through the hourglass against the backdrop of Mario’s sundial while the Frost thaws amidst a scented Candle…until an insider tells me what’s next…
You sir are a wordsmith!

Advertisement
Remember when Mario’s thorough process and our alleged unlimited budget yielded a Gattis hire?

chris farley GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back