Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One other possibility is Cristobal is trying to be a true innovator and instead of hiring an OC, he'll use ChatGPT and just ask it to pick the offensive plays.
Still….better than Gattis

Advertisement
Would love to see Saban berate a 60 year old Steele the way he did Kiffin
clint eastwood kids GIF

So now two coordinator openings at the same time, lol.

This is going to last forever.

Please, don’t just promote Charlie Strong, but that is likely to happen.

You know what, so that it doesn’t take another 7 months to fill the DC, just promote Charlie.

It’s going to be Charlie. Charlie was the main defensive coach out recruiting everywhere while steele was nowhere to be found. This has been clear for awhile. I just thought steele was Retiring

Advertisement
So now two coordinator openings at the same time, lol.

This is going to last forever.

Please, don’t just promote Charlie Strong, but that is likely to happen.

You know what, so that it doesn’t take another 7 months to fill the DC, just promote Charlie.
Our players gonna coach themselves this spring

Advertisement
Advertisement
why?

charlie strong has acheived the highest level of success as a DC and he's already on staff

the whole team was bad last year and the best coach of all time just stole our DC... there's context to performance and strong will do well here
Seems like if he was still the DC he use to be Bama would have went for him. But idk. Better then 8 weeks of interviews I guess

why?

charlie strong has acheived the highest level of success as a DC and he's already on staff

the whole team was bad last year and the best coach of all time just stole our DC... there's context to performance and strong will do well here
When was the last time he was a DC?

It’s possible Saban could have directly and indirectly affected both coordinator positions. If Candle holds out or goes to ND , that domino happened because Rees went to Bama. Now Steele goes to Bama.

I don't know how true this still is, but I remember reading that even though Notre Dame has a very profitable football program, it doesn't put nearly as much money back into their football program as everyone thinks they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back