Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m a Toledo boy and I love Candle as OC - I have said it repeatedly. But let’s not get into a bidding war at those numbers on principle. Set a deadline and move on. Throw $1.4 at Johns and shut it down. Not hard.
The Office Thats GIF

Advertisement
It's funny... As mentioned in my previous post, I work in higher education and I often have to remind people job searches usually take way longer than in the traditional business world, and you're not paying your candidates much of anything. Thus, you can have someone go through four to five interviews for a $45,000 job. Whereas my wife can almost hire someone on the spot for triple that figure once approved by HR. Crazy... I didn't think Mario would drag this out (again) and make me have to question higher education hiring practices even within the Athletic Department. Blind leading the blind sometimes.

Advertisement
Hilarious. "In the range of". You believe what you want to believe.

Besides, we are not competing with Alabama for Candle. We are competing with Notre Dame.
Keep making stuff up bro

A few days ago you said the Mullen meeting wasn’t an interview, then you backtracked and said it wasn’t a “serious interview”

I’m just calling people out on the BS

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back