Spring The Mario Era begins: Spring PractiSe #1

Advertisement
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

When I see Roberts listed at d end

I honestly believe Elijah will benefit the most from this coaching change. In Mannys D, he's kinda a 3T but, in a real Defense, he's a perfect SDE. It may not be a glamorous position, but a good SDE offers alot of versatility. Chantz should push Elijah but I think he takes he spot and flourishes

ā€œHey Jake, Manny Navarro from the Ath-Uh-Letic.

I like to call myself ā€˜The Agent of Chaosā€™. Actually have a suit in my car if youā€™d like to see it... itā€™s got a cape, mask and everything. All black except for the eyes, which are my eyes, and the crotchal region, itā€™s sort of a teal. Well, not really teal-teal, more green in it. My tailor Armondo calls it sea foam but I donā€™t really like that, youā€™ll have to see it.

Anyway, hereā€™s my question to you:ā€
dom-deluise-cannonball12.jpg

ricc-2013-023.jpg

Block off all access? Look at that Adam Liechtenstein video above. If the players can see the parking garage, the parking garage can see them.

Just put your hood up and tell UM Security that you called AAA...
I remember sitting on the sideline with my dad and Yatil Green having to leap over us. Yeah, back in the day... after walking 10 miles to school...in the snow...barefoot. Those were the days.

Advertisement
That show you how far gattis thinks we are off. Haven't seen that utilized here since Curtis. The emphasis of that particular contraption is getting low in and out of your cuts so that you maximize explosion... Been said for years every last one of these boys runs far too straight up.
Whereā€™s CJ now? Would LOVE for him to be on this staff. Him and Solindger are my favorite coaches.

I honestly believe Elijah will benefit the most from this coaching change. In Mannys D, he's kinda a 3T but, in a real Defense, he's a perfect SDE. It may not be a glamorous position, but a good SDE offers alot of versatility. Chantz should push Elijah but I think he takes he spot and flourishes
Agreed. I thought Eli was the most underrated kid I'm the 2020 class. He's gonna flourish.

Advertisement
Itā€™s a drill thatā€™s designed to help your transitional footwork as a Corner when youā€™re covering breaks.

A lot of CBā€™s donā€™t know how to properly stop their feet against Out/Digs, comebacks & double move routes itā€™s basically a muscle memory drill that gets you more aware of when the WR makes sharp breaks or peels from their stems.
Thank you, also you do know I was joking, yes?

I don't know how Manny phrased the question; there's a right and wrong way to do it. But, regardless, you all get mad when SMD throws up softballs. You can quarrel with the manner in which the question was asked, but these are the tough questions that we want asked of our team/players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iā€™ve been saying it and Iā€™m going to keep saying it. The previous staph stunted this young mans development. I think SDE is his best position. Heā€™s an alpha on the team and with this coaching staff, heā€™s going to flourish.

Advertisement
Back