The Bank (7/26)

not D$ but pretty sure that means reciprocal communication. As in Mario has been after em on the trial but early on perhaps we did not have much traction and now "communication is picking up" as in he is being more receptive.

We obviously keep chopping wood and never count out Mario on any recruit he targets but I am always skeptical where the #1 school always is changing yet we are hanging around. Wasnt it Jordan Battle a few years ago that released like three top 2 school, stated it was us and OSU, then us and UGA, then us and Bama and he picked Bama. That was alittle different as he was local so he could have just been keeping the home town school in the running, Ffrench is from Jax so he has no reason so keep us in it but I never like running always as #2.

No inside info, but I love your historical example because I think it's a similar situation. In fact, I think Battle was giving us every chance to meet the deals he was being offered by the other programs, and we weren't able to show cause either from a bag game or program perspective. Mario would have landed Battle. If anything, Ffrench is less Miami-biased and more open to all options, he's the harder guy to land.

Advertisement
He is also cousins with Coleman our quarterback commit. Plus his mom and aunt play basketball and ran track for Miami. But his father is a die hard Gator fan.
His momma just needs to cut the old man off until he comes around to the good guys 😜

Advertisement
Think he means because Whittingham has put things into motion for his retirement plan

But he didn’t specify anything so not sure that would matter just named a “coach in waiting”

Think it is gonna happen sooner than later. No one is gonna poach that DC that got named HC in waiting after his scandal a couple of years ago. Pretty sure this is Utah and Whittingham’s easing everyone into it so there isn’t a big backlash when it happens.

Griffin @ UGA this weekend.
Myles @ Michigan this weekend.
Solomon Thomas @ FSU since this morning.
Yea I’m sure if they were “secret visitors “ Mario wouldn’t want them plastered all over on CIS so just as well it’s not those 3 for now…

Think it is gonna happen sooner than later. No one is gonna poach that DC that got named HC in waiting after his scandal a couple of years ago. Pretty sure this is Utah and Whittingham’s easing everyone into it so there isn’t a big backlash when it happens.
Might make a big run with Cam Rising in his 37th year and then bail

According to the ESPN article announcing his reinstatement other schools have tried to poach him:

IMG_7230.webp

Advertisement
I have no info, just going through the flip list asking if any of these guys have announced plans this weekend?

Just figure they’re called “ secret “ for a reason and Mario would like them to remain so as not to **** them off as has happened many times in the past.If Mario had wanted everyone to know who they were he’d of given D$ the go ahead to let everyone know in the bank…jmo

Just figure they’re called “ secret “ for a reason and Mario would like them to remain so as not to **** them off as has happened many times in the past.If Mario had wanted everyone to know who they were he’d of given D$ the go ahead to let everyone know in the bank…jmo
Agreed. We should probably let this one die out for a little while @lindend

Ffrench would be amazing I just don’t know if right now we are beating TX in a head to head.

I wish we would take a second RB in Louis because we will always have attrition each season.

I wish Epenesa would commit prior to the season his personality doesn’t seem like he needs some grand reveal and if it’s Utah their HC is on his way out.
Not every kid wants to go to Texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does that Espenesa dude feel like DJ Pickett all over again. Everyone naming Utah and Miami and he picks Iowa cause it’s a legacy. Feels like they trying to fool everyone and make it suspenseful by leaking Utah and Miami.
Except Pickett was a legacy of sorts and how did that work out?

Advertisement
Back