The Bank (7/26)

Advertisement
Ffrench would be amazing I just don’t know if right now we are beating TX in a head to head.

I wish we would take a second RB in Louis because we will always have attrition each season.

I wish Epenesa would commit prior to the season his personality doesn’t seem like he needs some grand reveal and if it’s Utah their HC is on his way out.
I thought it was Utah St whos coach was in some trouble?

Nothing to worry about. Fake news.
Explosion Fail GIF

Advertisement
That's odd that we went from we are only taking one back, to if Louis wants in we'd take him. I was under the impression Miami only wanted one back regardless who the second back was

That's odd that we went from we are only taking one back, to if Louis wants in we'd take him. I was under the impression Miami only wanted one back regardless who the second back was

I would think it's either he or Mills-Knight…And it just seems we lost on Mills-Knight.

Think he means because Whittingham has put things into motion for his retirement plan

But he didn’t specify anything so not sure that would matter just named a “coach in waiting”
And Scalley was already the “coach in waiting” before until they stripped him of that title when his text messages came out. Technically Utah is just reinstating his “coach in waiting” title

Advertisement
RE: Ffrench “As we've been reporting for a few weeks now, communication continues to pick up here”

Kids an all world 5 star, wtf was our communication like before if we are “picking up” our communication lately? Lol

I HOPE we’ve been running the full court press on this jit for 2 years now

Advertisement
RE: Ffrench “As we've been reporting for a few weeks now, communication continues to pick up here”

Kids an all world 5 star, wtf was our communication like before if we are “picking up” our communication lately? Lol

I HOPE we’ve been running the full court press on this jit for 2 years now
not D$ but pretty sure that means reciprocal communication. As in Mario has been after em on the trial but early on perhaps we did not have much traction and now "communication is picking up" as in he is being more receptive.

We obviously keep chopping wood and never count out Mario on any recruit he targets but I am always skeptical where the #1 school always is changing yet we are hanging around. Wasnt it Jordan Battle a few years ago that released like three top 2 school, stated it was us and OSU, then us and UGA, then us and Bama and he picked Bama. That was alittle different as he was local so he could have just been keeping the home town school in the running, Ffrench is from Jax so he has no reason so keep us in it but I never like running always as #2.

Advertisement
not D$ but pretty sure that means reciprocal communication. As in Mario has been after em on the trial but early on perhaps we did not have much traction and now "communication is picking up" as in he is being more receptive.

We obviously keep chopping wood and never count out Mario on any recruit he targets but I am always skeptical where the #1 school always is changing yet we are hanging around. Wasnt it Jordan Battle a few years ago that released like three top 2 school, stated it was us and OSU, then us and UGA, then us and Bama and he picked Bama. That was alittle different as he was local so he could have just been keeping the home town school in the running, Ffrench is from Jax so he has no reason so keep us in it but I never like running always as #2.
Don’t explain common sense fam about the communication pick up.

Just let them believe we left French on read it’s that simple

And Scalley was already the “coach in waiting” before until they stripped him of that title when his text messages came out. Technically Utah is just reinstating his “coach in waiting” title
Yep exactly. Like Coach K or some **** it could be 30 years 🤣

Advertisement
Back