The Bank (7/26)

View as article
Advertisement
Bryon Pringle is a former WR for the Chiefs & the Commanders.

Girard Pringle is the 4-star RB from Armwood.

Byron Louis is the 3/4-star RB from AH.

None of them are the same type of Back as Fletcher. I get what you're trying to say, but just get your thoughts together & be more clear with your statement next time.
There I changed it. I'm glad you still know what I mean though.

View attachment 296226View attachment 296227
He also allegedly ran "fast" at the Under Armour camp, although it was never specified what his exact 40 was, just that he finished 5th.

But he's a Belen Jesuit/Columbus 4-star, so the likelihood you're going to get any real answer about his athletic ability is pretty slim to none.
I think they had him timed at 4.4 at one of those camps this spring where he finished in the top 5

That doesnt compute with thst terrible 40 though

Last edited:
Advertisement
He also allegedly ran "fast" at the Under Armour camp, although it was never specified what his exact 40 was, just that he finished 5th.

But he's a Belen Jesuit/Columbus 4-star, so the likelihood you're going to get any real answer about his athletic ability is pretty slim to none.
I was able to get the verified numbers:

Bryce Fitzgerald

5'11, 175, 75" wingspan
4.48 forty
4.28 shuttle
30.5 VJ

That forty is excellent for a 17-year-old on lasers. It's a strange profile with the 100M and the low vert. If you're looking for a positive comparison, Jaire Alexander was an 11.5 100M guy who ran 4.38 at the combine and is one of the best corners in the NFL.

To me, it's the film. He looks like a high-level athlete in everything he does. The offseason feedback from coaches and recruiting people is that Fitzgerald is one of the smoothest athletes out there.

The lack of physicality is my major concern. It puts a lot of pressure on his ability to run. I don't think he's physical enough for safety, so if he can't run he's a good but not great receiver prospect. His best chance is at corner, but he will need to play to that 4.48 forty.

THose two i would tale off their hands to our class right now

Bryce Fitzgerald

5'11, 175, 75" wingspan
4.48 forty
4.28 shuttle
30.5 VJ

That forty is excellent for a 17-year-old on lasers. It's a strange profile with the 100M and the low vert. If you're looking for a positive comparison, Jaire Alexander was an 11.5 100M guy who ran 4.38 at the combine and is one of the best corners in the NFL.

To me, it's the film. He looks like a high-level athlete in everything he does. The feedback at 7on7s and camp from coaches and recruiting people is that Fitzgerald is one of the smoothest athletes out there.

The lack of physicality is my major concern. It puts a lot of pressure on his ability to run. I don't know if he's physical enough for safety, so if he can't run he's a good but not great receiver prospect. His best chance is at corner, but he will need to play to that 4.48 forty.

I don’t see 4.48 on film.

Bryce Fitzgerald

5'11, 175, 75" wingspan
4.48 forty
4.28 shuttle
30.5 VJ

To me, it's the film. He looks like a high-level athlete in everything he does. The offseason feedback from coaches and recruiting people is that Fitzgerald is one of the smoothest athletes out there.

The lack of physicality is my major concern. It puts a lot of pressure on his ability to run. I don't think he's physical enough for safety, so if he can't run he's a good but not great receiver prospect. His best chance is at corner, but he will need to play to that 4.48 forty.

This kid ain't a CB D$.

At best, he's a Nickel, but trying to make him an outside Corner would be something that previous regimes have done & failed at miserably.

Advertisement
Didn’t know that but if he got hired at USC, Texas, or Florida the rivals schools on the trail would have cooked him.

Oregon is surprising because I thought Lanning ran the D. He hired Tosh Lupoi to be his because his recruiting prowess on the West Coast not his X and Os
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Back