The Bank (5/19)

View as article
Advertisement
harry potter my body is ready GIF

This is just a generalized question/comment...

Why do certain posters feel COMPELLED to mention the name of every top recruit that @DMoney does NOT mention in every Bank or podcast, as if the omission of certain names is a reflection that Miami is no longer recruiting any of the guys that @DMoney didn't mention?

Hey, @DMoney , how about in every Bank you list every name, and then for the guys for whom there is "no new news", you just indicate that by typing "NNN". In that way, you can save hundreds of questions on every Bank and Podcast that start "Hey, @DMoney , what about Recruit X, why did Miami drop him?"
Isn't "no new news" repetitive? Couldn't he just say "no news" and therefore just "NN"? Would save him a lot of typing 😂.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really disappointing news about the oline
How do the top teams keep stacking 5 star on top of 5 star
It sounds like the excuse machine is starting
Realistically, we won 5 games last year and had a loaded OL as part of the #7 ranked class. Let’s see if he loads up the DL this year and then goes back to OL next year.

People who are chippy that he’s not stacking O’Neals on top of Leatherwoods like Bama or buying everyone in sight like aTm are going to be very sad and cry many wasted tears before our CIS eyes.

Were not those programs. We’re lucky we got a top 10 class last year and if we can do it again, we’re headed in the right direction. This just isn’t a quick fix.

Let’s watch what happens on the DL. That’ll tell us a lot.

Advertisement
What’s our pitch?? Last time I checked, the OL consisted of 5 OLman, not just two. So there’s still plenty of playing time to be had across the OL.

-How about u sell Mario being a premiere developer at their position, & you milk the chit out Penei Sewell

-How about you sell the NIL opportunities

-How about u sell the vision of the program, & continue to highlight all of the future endeavors that will make being a student athlete here memorable, since they will be known as the foundation of bringing back an elite program.
And being trained in multiple positions, invaluable in the NFL….

If they're afraid of competition in practice, are they really going to give their all on Saturday?
You’d be surprised how many guys are okay with playing and losing as opposed to sitting the bench (getting developed) and winning. IMO that’s another one of those culture things where you recruit that mentality out of your program.

Advertisement
Last year's OL class was elite but we still only took 2 guys who are kind of "unbeatable" for the next 3 years.

We should attract elite interior OL this year. Kinsler and Tripp shouldn't scare anybody away (although I think they'll be good). And we should still attract quality OTs that can compete and provide depth.

Need 5 OL every year.

Realistically, we won 5 games last year and had a loaded OL as part of the #7 ranked class. Let’s see if he loads up the DL this year and then goes back to OL next year.

People who are chippy that he’s not stacking O’Neals on top of Leatherwoods like Bama or buying everyone in sight like aTm are going to be very sad and cry many wasted tears before our CIS eyes.

Were not those programs. We’re lucky we got a top 10 class last year and if we can do it again, we’re headed in the right direction. This just isn’t a quick fix.

Let’s watch what happens on the DL. That’ll tell us a lot.
We pay our coach top dollar to deliver top results
Previous 5 stars scaring away more elite talent sounds like a premade excuse to me
I agree with what u say
We have to show on the field
But then that’s what narrative should say
Just report that it’s gonna take more than selling hope this year to get top linema and we have to win on the field

Advertisement
Back