Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
One generally shouldnt make decisions off of one day, but the fear of the bond market (and mine) is that we really havent whipped inflation and yet the Fed cut 50 bps, possibly for political reasons. They shouldnt have cut all or 25 at most, and I am not sure they should be cutting again.

1728572523180.png

Tv app out for android devices. Gonna try it out soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
once I saw Pete theil sell a million shares I dumped around 35-36.. held that stock for 3 years.. do you have an order to sell DJT if it hits a certain amount?
Nah im super long. Too valuable potential. I have kids. They will get my shares. I don’t need that money. I have a decent job with a decent salary.

Advertisement
Couldn’t see the Tesla event as im in the middle of moving. Anyone catch it? Impressions?

Couldn’t see the Tesla event as im in the middle of moving. Anyone catch it? Impressions?
Yahoo
Thursday night's electronic dance music-infused event had the signature trappings of Musk's salesmanship, but some Tesla investors and experts said they were hoping for more concrete details on how the company plans to transform from an automaker into an autonomous driving and artificial intelligence titan with a solid business plan.

Tesla shares fell 6% before the bell on Friday. The stock, which has been pummeled in recent years by fears of cheaper EV rivals eating into Tesla's market share, is up nearly 50% since April when Musk announced the shift to robotaxis. Still, shares are down 8% over the last year, compared with a 33% increase in the broad-market S&P 500 index.

"His vision is lovely, but somebody has to actualize it," said Ross Gerber, a Tesla shareholder and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management. "For now, for the next 24 months, Tesla has to sell EVs. Why aren't we focused on that?"

08:30 USD PPI ex. Food/Energy/Transport (MoM) (Sep) 0.1% 0.2% 0.2%
08:30 USD PPI ex. Food/Energy/Transport (YoY) (Sep) 3.2% 3.3%
08:30 USD Core PPI (YoY) (Sep) 2.8% 2.7% 2.4%
08:30 USD Core PPI (MoM) (Sep) 0.2% 0.2% 0.3%
08:30 USD PPI (MoM) (Sep) 0.0% 0.1% 0.2%
08:30 USD PPI (YoY) (Sep) 1.8% 1.6%
PPI MoM..down…0%
PPI..YoY..up
PPI ex food and energy..down
Core PPI..down
Good numbers..better than expected.
the diff between CPI and PPI is what producers pay compared to consumers. PPI does not include imports…

Last edited:
Yahoo
Thursday night's electronic dance music-infused event had the signature trappings of Musk's salesmanship, but some Tesla investors and experts said they were hoping for more concrete details on how the company plans to transform from an automaker into an autonomous driving and artificial intelligence titan with a solid business plan.

Tesla shares fell 6% before the bell on Friday. The stock, which has been pummeled in recent years by fears of cheaper EV rivals eating into Tesla's market share, is up nearly 50% since April when Musk announced the shift to robotaxis. Still, shares are down 8% over the last year, compared with a 33% increase in the broad-market S&P 500 index.

"His vision is lovely, but somebody has to actualize it," said Ross Gerber, a Tesla shareholder and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management. "For now, for the next 24 months, Tesla has to sell EVs. Why aren't we focused on that?"
Did you catch it yourself? Wanted to know your thoughts. I don’t trust yahoo and their bias towards anything Trump/musk

Advertisement
Back