Advertisement
08:30 USD Continuing Jobless Claims 1,875K 1,870K 1,869K
08:30 USD Initial Jobless Claims 233K 241K 250K
08:30 USD Jobless Claims 4-Week Avg. 240.75K 238.25K

Jobless claims drop…

Advertisement
Advertisement
The real issue:

Less than $1m of revenue for the QUARTER! How in the **** is this even a public company?

Saw something not too long ago about market cap of DJT vs JetBlue I think. Just crazy talking about market cap compared to their revenues.

I doubt it

Is it you that own some stock?
Yup. And I don’t plan on selling it. I will happily keep buying. TMTG+ just started rolling out. Tucker just joined truth social today. Won’t be long before tmtg+ hits tv apps. I’ve used the truth+ and it’s nice to watch OAN again on an uncancelable platform. My avg is about 28 at the moment and have actually DRS’d shares 2000+ shares at odyssey trust with 250+ shares of my Tesla at computershare. They have 345 million in Cash now with no debt and have access to a few billion in cash now. Let’s see what acquisitions come along the road.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I worked for a publicly traded company that never made a profit in its 25 year history.
Ok. What were the revenue numbers? May companies bottom lines are red but the top line for a market cap in the billions of $1m is likely unheard of.

As a shareholder, people should be questioning the business/revenue model.

For a frame of reference: eventbrite does 30 million monthly and their market cap is now 300m. They claim 93m users per month.

Djt from what I’ve seen:
1m revenue and 4m users per month

Last edited:
Ok. What were the revenue numbers? May companies bottom lines are red but the top line for a market cap in the billions of $1m is likely unheard of.

As a shareholder, people should be questioning the business/revenue model.

For a frame of reference: eventbrite does 30 million monthly and their market cap is now 300m. They claim 93m users per month.

Djt from what I’ve seen:
1m revenue and 4m users per month
They barely lost money and were kept popped up by instructional investors and a primary supplier.

Advertisement
Eventbrite? If so, who is the primary supplier
No, it was in healthcare. The supplier was Siemens was the supplier. They had "loaned" enough money to buy them when they went bankrupt and not spend much money.

No, it was in healthcare. The supplier was Siemens was the supplier. They had "loaned" enough money to buy them when they went bankrupt and not spend much money.
And I bet the top line revenue was more than $1m per month.

Advertisement
Back