Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do tell how I can buy Chick-fil-A

Or simply go into one of the hundreds and ask to speak with the owner. Make a deal to open a new location with you being a hands off investor.

Or simply go into one of the hundreds and ask to speak with the owner. Make a deal to open a new location with you being a hands off investor.

I think he meant like Twitter

I think he meant like Twitter

And much like Twitter, there are many ways to directly or indirectly invest.

Here is another way to invest indirectly in Chickfila

Symbol: LANC

I’m sure there are other ways of investing in the company but I don’t have the time or interest.

Advertisement
And much like Twitter, there are many ways to directly or indirectly invest.

Here is another way to invest indirectly in Chickfila

Symbol: LANC

I’m sure there are other ways of investing in the company but I don’t have the time or interest.
Can you do Epic next (the health records company)?

Franchisees pay the cream of their profits to the franchisor and they cannot deviate from a plan, that is national and does not take into account local preferences. Bad idea.

Advertisement
Franchisees pay the cream of their profits to the franchisor and they cannot deviate from a plan, that is national and does not take into account local preferences. Bad idea.
Yet, I know a couple of them that are doing really well. Again, investing takes on many shapes and forms. Some is more active than passive. I provided the best passive approach I could find in LANC.

Advertisement
Can you do Epic next (the health records company)?
I went to Epic for training back in 2012 and as soon as I stepped foot on their campus, I was trying to find their stock symbol. Then later on, in the restroom, of all places, they have a list of guiding principles and one is to never go public and never buy other companies.

I went to Epic for training back in 2012 and as soon as I stepped foot on their campus, I was trying to find their stock symbol. Then later on, in the restroom, of all places, they have a list of guiding principles and one is to never go public and never buy other companies.
Same. It is an INCREDIBLE company and they are absolutely crushing the competition.

@90scane ... if your health provider uses MyChart, that is part of Epic. They also do financial systems for an insanely growing percent of healthcare companies. Cerner is the next biggest but systems are fleeing there daily to go to Epic.

Same. It is an INCREDIBLE company and they are absolutely crushing the competition.

@90scane ... if your health provider uses MyChart, that is part of Epic. They also do financial systems for an insanely growing percent of healthcare companies. Cerner is the next biggest but systems are fleeing there daily to go to Epic.
From a data perspective, Cerner is garbage. They don't even like to give access to the Millenium database and are pushing DA2, which is a sorry excuse for a data warehouse. Meditech is actually better than Cerner in many respects, but Epic is by far the 800 pound gorilla for good reason.

What's funny is that the whole EHR grants/mandates that came with Obamacare was pushed hard by GE. I'm sure they were thinking the artificially inflated demand would help them, but nope.

Any thoughts on PFE? Seems to be quite undervalued and paying a 6% dividend at present. Not the **** name but curious on thoughts.

Advertisement
Back