Stephen Morris....Yikes

the quotes r garbage. i don't want my qb saying that after losing the biggest game of the season at HOME during HOMECOMING on top of that. morris had a good game to zones credit and was not at fault today. he dint turn it over at all and made some nice throws in the rain. he helped us stay in this game really. again, he's the qb and the captain and imo he should be as ****ed as i am right now and more.

Yeah, it's like he's already out of here. He had a 7-1 team maybe heading to a very good bowl game and this is his reaction? Where's the fire, the anger, the pain?

Just don't get it...maybe he's ****ed he had to study film when he wanted to trick or treat for candy.
I really think his reaction is a reflection of the teams reaction. I think these players think some of the coaches are clowns and that the defensive scheme is garbage. That's the kind of response you get from a kid that's frustrated not just by the loss but by other things that we are not privy to IMO. Still very weak of him to say but I think there is more going on than we know

Advertisement
I've never been a Stephen Morris hater and I think he played decently tonight all things considered...but this is just not a good look:

"I was hungry. Grabbed a Snickers." Stephen Morris' opening comments after biting into a Snickers bar.

"I'm not worried about it ... You win some you lose some."

"I want to say to Coach Golden and David Case, thank you for the new uniforms!"

Making it very clear that he gives no f*cks. This is a senior QB and one of the captains on the team.

Why should he give a ****. He has a fan base that is trashing him even when he has a decent game. He has a defense that is doing everything they can to make the team lose. He is likely in a no win situation with some of you douchebags.

I want my QB fired up too, but at some point, he probably realized it didnt matter what he did in this game, with the way our defense played, we were not going to win. If he goes out there like Peyton Manning tonight, we still lose because we gave up over 40 points to ******* VT. This is VT with garbage *** Logan Thomas who just ate our **** up.

This same attitude has no permeated THREE coaching staffs. At some point you have to think it goes beyond that. These kids play in a joke stadium that is dead, with garbage facilities, a joke S and C program, constant turnover in the staff, and have to hear every day how great the 1980s was. If the **** athletic department didn't rot away like that Fat Gator who let things fall apart is rotting 6 feet under, we might be able to fix this thing sometime in the next decade.

Until the admin takes football seriously, we will see the same nonsense repeated over and over.

Advertisement
I'd want my QB to be ****ed as **** that we just got embarrassed.

Not worried about eating a ****ing Snickers.

You just got your teeth kicked in for two weeks in a row and you want to be passed during the post game? As a man you ever get emotional over a blow out loss. If Miami finishes 11-2 was it that bad of a season?

I've never been a Stephen Morris hater and I think he played decently tonight all things considered...but this is just not a good look:

"I was hungry. Grabbed a Snickers." Stephen Morris' opening comments after biting into a Snickers bar.

"I'm not worried about it ... You win some you lose some."

"I want to say to Coach Golden and David Case, thank you for the new uniforms!"

Why are we surprised by this. He was one of the kids throwing snow balls on the sidelines. Remember his quotes prior to the FSU game, talking about how excited he was to watch Jameis play and that our D was going to be in for a long night. Kid sounded like he was ready to grab some popcorn and sit in the stands with the FSU section. I will say that I think he tries hard in the games. He puts forth effort, so I dont think these comments really effect him in the games but I dont like hearing garbage like that. No point in ever saying this out loud whether u believe it or not.

I think I know what's behind these quotes. I was sitting in the east end zone. 3rd quarter after yet another 3 and out, the boos started to pick up quite a bit. I was watching him as they walked off the field and I could've sworn he was staring out our end zone for a while and started shaking his head.

That post-game may have been a big **** You to the fans from him. Just my theory.

Advertisement
I think I know what's behind these quotes. I was sitting in the east end zone. 3rd quarter after yet another 3 and out, the boos started to pick up quite a bit. I was watching him as they walked off the field and I could've sworn he was staring out our end zone for a while and started shaking his head.

That post-game may have been a big **** You to the fans from him. Just my theory.

Interesting.

Did that mother ****** really grab and eat a Snickers and say that ****?

I honestly thought it was a joke, because I can't wrap my head around someone consciously doing it?

Sit his yellow *** down and have Ryan Williams earn some valuable reps.

the quotes r garbage. i don't want my qb saying that after losing the biggest game of the season at HOME during HOMECOMING on top of that. morris had a good game to zones credit and was not at fault today. he dint turn it over at all and made some nice throws in the rain. he helped us stay in this game really. again, he's the qb and the captain and imo he should be as ****ed as i am right now and more.

Yeah, it's like he's already out of here. He had a 7-1 team maybe heading to a very good bowl game and this is his reaction? Where's the fire, the anger, the pain?

Just don't get it...maybe he's ****ed he had to study film when he wanted to trick or treat for candy.

You can say whatever you want about Chikillo's play but you can see how he feels after losing on his face.
Nobody wanted to ask him any questions at the presser. after the loss to Florida State, that dude was angry and everybody knew it.
That is how the whole team should feel.
Sorry! you win some and you lose some....really?

Advertisement

You just got your teeth kicked in for two weeks in a row and you want to be passed during the post game? As a man you ever get emotional over a blow out loss. If Miami finishes 11-2 was it that bad of a season?

11-2 and playing for nothing? Yeah.

This year was about the ACC Coastal.

This proves SM should not be the QB. Its time to prepare for next year, Al, you've got a very good team next year. Time to see what Williams can do.

11-2????
I don't really think this will be the last loss. We may lose to Duke and I am afraid to see what happens in Pittsburgh in the cold. Sorry! Just being real.

Advertisement
Give me a QB that strives for perfection in everything he does. And when that doesn't happen gets ****ed and becomes more focused.

[video=youtube;UoYm307D2D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYm307D2D4[/video]

Why should he give a ****. He has a fan base that is trashing him even when he has a decent game. He has a defense that is doing everything they can to make the team lose. He is likely in a no win situation with some of you douchebags.

I want my QB fired up too, but at some point, he probably realized it didnt matter what he did in this game, with the way our defense played, we were not going to win. If he goes out there like Peyton Manning tonight, we still lose because we gave up over 40 points to ****ing VT. This is VT with garbage *** Logan Thomas who just ate our **** up.

You think Manzier just gives up because he knows his sh*tty defense is going to give up 40 points every night? Or that Bernie gave up with his historically bad (until last year) defense in 1984? Marino with his defenses? No, they go out there and try to put up 50 because they know that's what it will take to win.

Advertisement
Back