Stephen Morris....Yikes

I'd want my QB to be ****ed as **** that we just got embarrassed.

Not worried about eating a ******* Snickers.

Advertisement
Stephen Morris is handling it the best way his team should, it would be more of a problem to act like how fans act over losses. He didnt have a bad game at all and the offense did enough for this team to have played w/ a lead at some point even w/ all the missed opportunities. The defense is sinking this ship more then anything else.[/QUOTE
Remember how KWII acted after losing to UT? That man cared. It was like life was over. That shouldn't carry over into the next week. But the initial moments after getting embarrassed in the biggest game of the year should not involve a snickers and a win some and you lose some line.

Stephen Morris is handling it the best way his team should, it would be more of a problem to act like how fans act over losses. He didnt have a bad game at all and the offense did enough for this team to have played w/ a lead at some point even w/ all the missed opportunities. The defense is sinking this ship more then anything else.

Lol.

Zone, are you bending over for Stephen tonight?

what are you blind on top of being stupid?

Stephen Morris is handling it the best way his team should, it would be more of a problem to act like how fans act over losses. He didnt have a bad game at all and the offense did enough for this team to have played w/ a lead at some point even w/ all the missed opportunities. The defense is sinking this ship more then anything else.

Lol.

You literally have his back on everything.

And I agree, he didn't play that poorly tonight. But still...

Chise alluded to it, but you read that and then you think this guy IS setting the tone for our team; he is a captain of our team. I was ****ed at his comment that he was looking forward to see what Winston could do. This is almost as dumb.

Advertisement
He doesn't strike me as very intelligent, so really I'm not surprised by these comments.

That's some soft shoulder **** right there. Don't try to push this **** to one side or the other. The entire team(not just players)****ed this **** up tonight.

No one unit is better than the other, and nobody did enough tonight to win.

I know we're upset fans, but maybe keeping it light by eating your leftover Halloween candy isn't the best thing for after your team **** the bed in a critical game.

Lol.

You literally have his back on everything.

And I agree, he didn't play that poorly tonight. But still...

you've been on his case more then i've been defending him. Even when he wasnt nowhere near the main problem tonight you still cant help bring up him.

..... sticking up for D'onofrio for so long blaming everything on talent that you cant even start a thread about the real issues.

i've supported and criticized S. Morris fairly, you just want me to be clueless and irrational like you when it comes to judging players. You were the one who said Denzel Perryman isnt that good.

Advertisement

That's some soft shoulder **** right there. Don't try to push this **** to one side or the other. The entire team(not just players)****ed this **** up tonight.

No one unit is better than the other, and nobody did enough tonight to win.

The offense did more then enough to win even w/ the multiple dropped balls.... the defense choked this game away simple as that. The 1st two turnovers on STs still didnt have to lead to 14 points on the scoreboard b/c VT wasnt in scoring range either time.

You can be stubborn all you want 2 b/c you've been defending D'onofrio and this defense while trashing the offense but it's time to just wake up in reality now.

LMFAO, please show me the exact post where I said Denzel Perryman wasn't that good.

I'll never post again if you produce it.

Advertisement
**** Denzel stunk tonight
Maybe NY was right

Denzel was the only defensive player making plays tonight, he missed in the ***n rain on some plays but maybe if D'onofrio doesnt have all the LBs spread out in space 10 yards away from the LOS then those whiffs most likely wouldnt have happened.

D'onofrio is to blame

No man, perryman stunk tonight
No excuses

No one n the defense gets a pass
This is two weeks of abortion
And remember what wake and unc did to us
Denzel is best of the worse LBs crew we have had since the 7os

Advertisement
No man, perryman stunk tonight
No excuses

No one n the defense gets a pass
This is two weeks of abortion
And remember what wake and unc did to us
Denzel is best of the worse LBs crew we have had since the 7os

Naw for real i know you dont know much about football like NY, but Denzel was the only one making plays on that side. The scheme was more responsible for the plays he missed then anything, having all our LBs so far out in space playing in heavy rain slipping everywhere.

Not worried about eating a ****ing Snickers.

Why? Also why do fans eat up that RAH RAH bull**** so much. Some people are just calm, what's the problem. Kids playing with SERIOUS pain in his ankle, grinding it out. Obviously Williams is not better or as good as Morris, or he would be playing. Playing with that kind of injury is no joke. Pain killers.....

Personnel attack because you have no proof of actual success

The LBs were hot garbage
The scheme was scripted t planned parenthood
But no one played well PERIOD
Miss tackle, missed assignments, missed coaching...

Not worried about eating a ****ing Snickers.

Why? Also why do fans eat up that RAH RAH bull**** so much. Some people are just calm, what's the problem. Kids playing with SERIOUS pain in his ankle, grinding it out. Obviously Williams is not better or as good as Morris, or he would be playing. Playing with that kind of injury is no joke. Pain killers.....

C'mon.

Advertisement
Back