Stephen Morris....Yikes

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
I've never been a Stephen Morris hater and I think he played decently tonight all things considered...but this is just not a good look:

"I was hungry. Grabbed a Snickers." Stephen Morris' opening comments after biting into a Snickers bar.

"I'm not worried about it ... You win some you lose some."

"I want to say to Coach Golden and David Case, thank you for the new uniforms!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Heard him say "We still have everything in front of us." Actually, you don't fvckhead.

Advertisement
I understand he's a kid, and football obviously isn't everything in life...but man.

Last edited:
Pure fa.ggotry. Sad thing is this guy is one of our two captains, so he's supposed to be setting the tone for the team.

how much worse can ryan williams be? seriously. i cant stand these shannon kids except hurns and green (because he tries hard) morris sucks. sentreal sucks. aj sucks. ty sucks. gaines cant tackle anyone, just push them out of bounds. walford juggles and stumbles all over. asante is nothing. It's annoying watching these kids.

Advertisement
@chipbrierre: "Don't rag on Morris. He is trying keep his head up. He didn't have a horrible game. The Defense did. So direct your anger elsewhere. Sheesh."

Advertisement
New uniforms? Those ******* things better never appear again. No more orange on orange **** either.

Guy is a loser. Season is shot, put in Ryan Williams now get him some experience. Morris's pro prospects won't get hurt either, he ruined them on his own.

Advertisement
@chipbrierre: "Don't rag on Morris. He is trying keep his head up. He didn't have a horrible game. The Defense did. So direct your anger elsewhere. Sheesh."

Fck off, Chip. You can keep your head up without coming off like a **** mop. There's no reason for them to have their heads up anyway. They should be ashamed.

Stephen Morris is handling it the best way his team should, it would be more of a problem to act like how fans act over losses. He didnt have a bad game at all and the offense did enough for this team to have played w/ a lead at some point even w/ all the missed opportunities. The defense is sinking this ship more then anything else.

Stephen Morris is handling it the best way his team should, it would be more of a problem to act like how fans act over losses. He didnt have a bad game at all and the offense did enough for this team to have played w/ a lead at some point even w/ all the missed opportunities. The defense is sinking this ship more then anything else.

Lol.

Zone, are you bending over for Stephen tonight?

Advertisement
Back