Stay tuned

Advertisement
Taking over this offense is instant career life support. It can bring a former HC from the dead and have them back in a head gig in 2-3 years. This stock can’t get lower, it’s at rock bottom and it has a buy rating.

We averaged 16 ppg against power five schools , any OC worth his salt would love taking that over. Then mix in all the portal help coming , guys getting healthy , the recruiting class and the money.
Art Briles.

It's happening, isn't?

PETRINO-jumbo.jpg

Petrino is not a former HC. He is a current HC at Missouri St.

Almost beat Arkansas this year.

Advertisement
Good thing our Head Coach does this recruiting thing better than anyone.

Mullen would be an insane home run. A 5-run home run.
One problem We don’t have a single dude that can run what he does and the one that can handle the running portion is 3x worse than Emory is at passing.

Taking over this offense is instant career life support. It can bring a former HC from the dead and have them back in a head gig in 2-3 years. This stock can’t get lower, it’s at rock bottom and it has a buy rating.

We averaged 16 ppg against power five schools , any OC worth his salt would love taking that over. Then mix in all the portal help coming , guys getting healthy , the recruiting class and the money.
It’s the lashlee effect. So bad to so good. No one cares that he brought a quarterback. They just look at the ppg

Good thing our Head Coach does this recruiting thing better than anyone.

Mullen would be an insane home run. A 5-run home run.
In a vacuum or a video game, sure. In the real world where staff chemistry matters and is the reason we are in this mess, he‘d be a bunt attempt with 2 outs and runners on the corners.

Lol at anyone wanting Mullen. Guy hates recruiting and would be oil to Mario’s water.
To me this is exactly why it would work. They fill the void that the other lacks. Mullen is excellent on game day and Mario goes nuts recruiting.

Gattis doesn’t appear to be some sort of recruiting maniac by any stretch and it didn’t stop Mario from hiring him. This time we’d actually get the benefit on gameday.

Advertisement
Lol at anyone wanting Mullen. Guy hates recruiting and would be oil to Mario’s water.

I totally see what you’re saying. I think one of the issues this year, which has been discussed fairly extensively on the site, is coaching staff cohesion. If you don’t have that, you can have dysfunction instead of results.

no, I don't.

I have a problem with our insufferable fans ****sing and moaning due to the expectations you and other insiders have created.
My expectations is what I’m confident will happen. I haven’t said anything unrealistic. We’ll have a good amount of flips , we’ve already had some since I posted that and more to come. Short term and long. I also said it’ll be a good finish , maybe better than I originally thought. Anybody that knows how I do things knows I’m conservative with my posts. For multiple reasons.

With this week I said two commits was likely. One would be a surprise. I’m half way home. There’s so many guys in play that it could be more but I’m posting what I know , not hearsay. This stuff changes fast.

Last edited:
In a vacuum or a video game, sure. In the real world where staff chemistry matters and is the reason we are in this mess, he‘d be a bunt attempt with 2 outs and runners on the corners.
This is the best argument against Mullen, but I think this issue would be mitigated if he can bring a few of his on field coaches. Maybe everyone other than ol.

Advertisement
One problem We don’t have a single dude that can run what he does and the one that can handle the running portion is 3x worse than Emory is at passing.

Mullen adapted his offense to Trask in 2020 as he was no threat to run. **** I’m pretty Kaaya could beat him in a race.

He also made the TE position (Pitts) as the main receiving threat, something he never did before.

My expectations is what I’m confident will happen. I haven’t said anything unrealistic. We’ll have good amount of flips , we’ve already some since I posted that and more to come. Short term and long. I also said it’ll be a good finish , maybe better than I originally thought. Anybody that knows how I do things knows I’m conservative with my posts. For multiple reasons.

With this week I said two commits was likely. One would be a surprise. I’m half way home. There’s so many guys in play that it could be more but I’m posting what I know , not hearsay. This stuff changes fast.
You got more patience then me my man. I don't see how you did it. You bring good info and these 🤡's don't appreciate it. SMH

Advertisement
My expectations is what I’m confident will happen. I haven’t said anything unrealistic. We’ll have good amount of flips , we’ve already some since I posted that and more to come. Short term and long. I also said it’ll be a good finish , maybe better than I originally thought. Anybody that knows how I do things knows I’m conservative with my posts. For multiple reasons.

I am hearing a lot about Jurrion ****ey coming but not hearing anything about Dante Moore. While I know staff is heavy on Innis, why are they still hot for ****ey. Are they waiting on Innis?

To me this is exactly why it would work. They fill the void that the other lacks. Mullen is excellent on game day and Mario goes nuts recruiting.

Gattis doesn’t appear to be some sort of recruiting maniac by any stretch and it didn’t stop Mario from hiring him. This time we’d actually get the benefit on gameday.
Again, this sounds great as a theory. Sprinkle a little bit of Mario dust on every department and let the nerds focus on scheme and personnel, it all evens out. In reality you are inserting someone who doesn’t enjoy or actively participate in the most fundamental principle of Mario’s approach to program building. That isnt a recipe for success, it’s putting reactive ingredients together into a pressure cooker.

Advertisement
Back