Stay tuned

Taking over this offense is instant career life support. It can bring a former HC from the dead and have them back in a head gig in 2-3 years. This stock can’t get lower, it’s at rock bottom and it has a buy rating.

We averaged 16 ppg against power five schools , any OC worth his salt would love taking that over. Then mix in all the portal help coming , guys getting healthy , the recruiting class and the money.
This is the exact pitch I would give if I were MC, and thats even if he needed a pitch to sell. If we hit with the right offense or even field a consistent mediocre one...it would do wonders on top of MC's relentless recruiting strategy.

Advertisement
Mullen should see TVD (assuming he stays) as Trask 2.0, with Arroyo and Skinner combining to approach Pitts’ output. Combine that with the projected speed and varied skill sets that our current and potential incoming RBs and WRs, and there should be enough material to at least pique Mullen’s interest.

Taking over this offense is instant career life support. It can bring a former HC from the dead and have them back in a head gig in 2-3 years. This stock can’t get lower, it’s at rock bottom and it has a buy rating.

We averaged 16 ppg against power five schools , any OC worth his salt would love taking that over. Then mix in all the portal help coming , guys getting healthy , the recruiting class and the money.
So excellently said. Brought a tear to my eye to imagine the possibilities of who might want an opportunity like that.

Advertisement
I can see the appeal for Mullen with us playing FU in 24 and 25.
I can see the appeal because the one thing he can do is scheme an offense. Someone a while ago talked about OCs that get you 21 points just by walking off the bus through scheme. Mullen is one of those guys. He just is a weirdo, arrogant and hates recruiting and that is a bad combo for an HC at a premier program.

Coaches also always think they can turn it around, it’s their nature

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s former head coaches interested , I hope that’s the route Mario would go. An experience teacher / play caller in the room.

It's happening, isn't?

PETRINO-jumbo.jpg

Advertisement
Back