Spring Game

That bump year is a myth. Watch an elite recruiter recruit even if we lose. Watch another top class come through.

We didn’t land a top 5 class… questionable whether will get there this coming year if we don’t look better… we shall see

Last edited:
Advertisement
We didn’t land a top 5 class… questionable whether will get their this coming year if we don’t look better… we shall see
I know we will have a top class regardless of record. It will be anywhere between either the 3rd to 10th range. Regardless of record we will get difference makers we haven't gotten since the ice ages. Besides last season cause yes Mario was here recruiting his *** off.

I know we will have a top class regardless of record. It will be anywhere between either the 3rd to 10th range. Regardless of record we will get difference makers we haven't gotten since the ice ages. Besides last season cause yes Mario was here recruiting his *** off.

You’re not finishing about UGA, Bama, or OSU in recruiting

Advertisement
Listen Tank Bammer, you don’t even know the difference between “pro style” and air raid. You literally sound like an idiot.
Air Raid offense is usually an up tempo spread offense that's consists of 4 WRs spread out with a QB in the gun or 3 WRs and a TE flexed out. Your X and Z WRs remain outside and your Y and H are your inside guys, generally your OL is lined up in wide splits to help with pass blocking. It's a very vanilla offense that focuses on technique and simplicity.

A Pro style offense changes just about every year because the Pro game is adapting more and more from the college game every year, but a traditional Pro style offense is usually a bunch of 11 and 12 personnel with 2 In line tight ends.

8 win team imho, assuming that injuries aren’t a problem. Still a long way to go, but this is improvement.

We had 13 guys out injured, 9 freshmen who haven't reported yet, and 5-8 more kids coming via the portal IMO.

That's as many as 30 guys that will be here this fall that weren't on the field today.

I'm really not sure how to project because the team we put out there this fall will be a bit different. Logically it will be better than what we saw. I do agree 7-8 wins, though. We still have some issues and depth problems. The kids need to grow up quick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rivers looks more like a Guard. I imagine Nelson will be the starter if he gets healthy with Rivers starting at RG. If Zion won't be ready for fall we might need to look at portal OTs.

Now where did I read that before?

Roberts looked like he had cement shoes trying to keep up with Ray Ray on one of his receptions. Can’t wait until Chris Johnson gets here. Miami finally showing some speed and burst.
:u5pyxda: SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Please bless us lord

Advertisement
Are you really Roman from the Orange Bowl Boys podcast?
Air Raid offense is usually an up tempo spread offense that's consists of 4 WRs spread out with a QB in the gun or 3 WRs and a TE flexed out. Your X and Z WRs remain outside and your Y and H are your inside guys, generally your OL is lined up in wide splits to help with pass blocking. It's a very vanilla offense that focuses on technique and simplicity.

A Pro style offense changes just about every year because the Pro game is adapting more and more from the college game every year, but a traditional Pro style offense is usually a bunch of 11 and 12 personnel with 2 In line tight ends.

Nice google search

We had 13 guys out injured, 9 freshmen who haven't reported yet, and 5-8 more kids coming via the portal IMO.

That's as many as 30 guys that will be here this fall that weren't on the field today.

I'm really not sure how to project because the team we put to there this fall will be a bit different. Logically it will be better than what we saw. I do agree 7-8 wins, though. We still have some issues and depth problems. The kids need to grow up quick.
Today gives some glimpse for Fall, but far from what we'll see in actuals come Sep.

2023 season story yet to be written.

Advertisement
We look better than last year. That’s good news. That being said, we need serious help in the portal. My excitement for Brown went out the window. I am questioning everything I heard about Brown improving.

the problem with Jacurri is that his type of play isn't conducive to look great in a scrimmage non-contact situation for the QB. With that said, he has to be able to make the routine throw's at a consistent clip. IF he can just get to 60-percent, he can be very effective. But by all accounts he is a grinder and one that is very realistic about his current skill set

That right there, gives him a shot to develop. But Im really hoping we have some blowouts this season so he can get more than just a few snaps

You can’t write JB off because of this scrimmage.

He’s not going to become a pinpoint passer in three months and 12 practices. No telling if he ever develops or not into an accurate passer, but to write him off already is stupid. He’s a grinder and seems to have a great attitude. That will help him. The rest is just unknown.

Advertisement
Back