Spring Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL time for you to find a new sport to watch. How can you have an avatar showing Hoops yet know so little. The Bulls fought hard but Jimmy was the difference. DeRozan gets away with murder.
lol sorry max strus went OFF and actually helped jimmy but this team isnt good. you slurp this **** *** team that STRUGGLED at home against a sub 500 bulls team. Bam has zero offensive moves to his name that doesn't involve bulldozing someone to the paint and Jesus Tyler play some defense. yeah next week is gonna suck. worst part is you end up with the 18th pick vs the 14th which is a big diff for as a trade Asset

caught up. happy w some of the performances. hard to get much out of spring games mostly but I think well be okay offensively if 7 can stay healthy. Bain is a beast. I want to see how he looks against a full strength OL. brown just needs to sit and develop.

Advertisement
Except Gore....I hate sometimes when we go into the transfer portal get a jag and most people think the jag is a good player. Someone has to explain to me why do we just grab a guy that's not good just to grab them. I would love for someone in the know to tell me how that happens.
I think he was just a "serviceable" depth piece. Look how thin we are currently at the line.

Advertisement
I think he was just a "serviceable" depth piece. Look how thin we are currently at the line.
This is possibly the truth here. Why didn't we wait for the summer? Man I hope one stud that fits what we do enter the portal. We need a stud DT bad. LT and Bain are going to wreck dudes this year, and Kelly already turned the corner. Man those three sheeeeeeeeesh. Than David Stone next year? My goodness

It’s the Kids. Some of these kids have a good upside, some great one. But it’s the kids. They will carry us. Be patient. Quality kids buy in if they believe y’all believe, in them. The rest is coaching. Building a team is about commitment, to them and them to you. Talk about family and brotherhood is just talk without the walk. These kids want to buy in. Feed them and walk it with them. Champions are grown and nurtured. Coaching is the easy part. Investing in the kid is harder and more important, but the return is what champions are made of. 🙌🏽#CANESNATIONLIFER# GOCANES

Advertisement
lol sorry max strus went OFF and actually helped jimmy but this team isnt good. you slurp this **** *** team that STRUGGLED at home against a sub 500 bulls team. Bam has zero offensive moves to his name that doesn't involve bulldozing someone to the paint and Jesus Tyler play some defense. yeah next week is gonna suck. worst part is you end up with the 18th pick vs the 14th which is a big diff for as a trade Asset
Oh believe me I know very well the HEAT are in trouble going against the Bucks but to say the HEAT would get killed by the sorry Bulls had me laughing.

Oh believe me I know very well the HEAT are in trouble going against the Bucks but to say the HEAT would get killed by the sorry Bulls had me laughing.
I wanted the heat to roll over and die. it was better for the teams future. we dont have a. single asset. the best thing that could happen tbh is the sweep occurs and Riley moves bam and Tyler for actual help around jimmy while hes still in his prime. I dont think either as a duo (bam and Tyler) are 1 or 2s on a title team but have some value (bam way more than Tyler) but on a limited asset team, theyre the only assets you have. anyways that'll end the discussion of heat basketball.

I like Bain a lot. I hope he gets some early burn this season

I wanted the heat to roll over and die. it was better for the teams future. we dont have a. single asset. the best thing that could happen tbh is the sweep occurs and Riley moves bam and Tyler for actual help around jimmy while hes still in his prime. I dont think either as a duo (bam and Tyler) are 1 or 2s on a title team but have some value (bam way more than Tyler) but on a limited asset team, theyre the only assets you have
The Truth

Riley needs to blow this thing up. Being honest.

Bam is playing out of position. He's a power forward.

Advertisement
Back