Spring Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like what I saw.

As of now, I will apologize for all my TVD slander because he's clearly QB1 and he looks much more comfortable in this offense. Wasn't perfect at all and I know it's just spring but still.

And yeah this defense would have won us 2 extra games alone last yr.

I say our floor is 7 wins.

Rivers looks more like a Guard. I imagine Nelson will be the starter if he gets healthy with Rivers starting at RG. If Zion won't be ready for fall we might need to look at portal OTs.
He is a good player but he is an example of people boarding the hype train at tackle way too early.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Appreciate it ! I’m hyped for Chaney. Tough with the injuries but I’m glad that the real blue chip players that Mario is getting are actually coming through or flashing.
Except Gore....I hate sometimes when we go into the transfer portal get a jag and most people think the jag is a good player. Someone has to explain to me why do we just grab a guy that's not good just to grab them. I would love for someone in the know to tell me how that happens.

ill sadly be watching the heat get their **** stomped in by the bulls to end what has been a miserable *** season so they can blow it up and move the bucket and his band of white boys (strus duncan tyler) to the next gullible team
LOL time for you to find a new sport to watch. How can you have an avatar showing Hoops yet know so little. The Bulls fought hard but Jimmy was the difference. DeRozan gets away with murder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd half offense is what I want baby! Up tempo and 3-4 WR sets. I want our outside WRs to be able to whisper and the people on the sideline can hear them.

I’m glad you’re pleased little Alabama troll boy, but nobody respects your opinions. They’re based on shallow observations, and very little knowledge.

Can’t wait for the stats to come out so we’ll know who the spring game MVP is, who’s the next AA, and who sucks.

Advertisement
Back