South Florida

Well I overstated that, however if we all could see his file with them you'll see a reprimand!!!! There was never a 'code of conduct' contract. Brett never said that. And I don't eat McDonalds lol. Anywayz, MF want me to be the bad guy..well then *** it I'll be that guy. Yrs of success later I guess faking the role benefitted me. Oh well, #GenronForPresident2020

Advertisement
Genron on here spittin truth...... Please tell me what croot did he steer away from Miami?

Last edited:
So the reality of the situation was that Randy was in over his head. He was around to know how to get it done but couldnt. Golden was as well. He just had zero clue how to do it plus his schemes and program wasnt a fit for us and or big time college football.

Not to beat a dead horse but I am glad we have Richt who knows how to run a Power Program.

Actually, Randy was good for the program. They really really handcuffed him. Yes he knew what it took, that's why he hated that Ponzi scheme guy. He outlawed him from day one. Randy challenge was developing players. He recruited good imo. His 2012 would have been top 5 imo. A kid like Teddy Bridgewater would have changed the landscape of college football imo

So the reality of the situation was that Randy was in over his head. He was around to know how to get it done but couldnt. Golden was as well. He just had zero clue how to do it plus his schemes and program wasnt a fit for us and or big time college football.

Not to beat a dead horse but I am glad we have Richt who knows how to run a Power Program.

Actually, Randy was good for the program. They really really handcuffed him. Yes he knew what it took, that's why he hated that Ponzi scheme guy. He outlawed him from day one. Randy challenge was developing players. He recruited good imo. His 2012 would have been top 5 imo. A kid like Teddy Bridgewater would have changed the landscape of college football imo

Just when I was going to bat for you

If anybody knows why these SFL players leave to go play elsewhere it's you....So, what's the number one reason in your honest opinion why some of the elite SFL players go elsewhere? and what can UM do to get most of them to stay

The #1 reason is winning. That's the bottom line. Miami is a great place to be if they are winning. Facilities and financial backing takes a backseat when you get those Ws. Kids and families know the struggle when it comes to home crowd attendance and then also playing in that college atmosphere. However that's always been an issue. You win n dominate and they'll keep the top guys.
Facilities, I personally don't think is that huge of factor. I mean we've seen most of the country and some schools are amazing. But I've never seen a kid commit based off of facilities. FSU facilities were ****** 5 years ago. Bama facilities wasn't sht in 06, 07.
#2 reason kids leave is because of relationships. Miami has struggled with that previously. Relationships with players, coaches, and community. Current staff is doing an awesome job. That's needed. Recruiting goes freaking deep for those top end kids. No has asked why tosu always gets one or two from down here? It's bc whose ever they are recruiting, there are local tosu fans who befriend the kids and their families. Non boosters, just loyal alumni . They inbed themselves with those kids. Same with a few other schools. HS coaches, UM has to kiss their ***. THEY MUST! Why? BC everybody else kiss their *** lol. That's just true. I'll be honest, UM has a big time recruit this yr bc his HC didn't let other schools recruit him good. The HC felt appreciated by UM staff. Now think about the coaches who don't feel appreciated by UM staff and see where their players have signed too. iE BA and Deerfield!
#3 reason is simple, So Fla is the only area in the country that EVERYBODY recruits. More options.
#4 reason, is one that no one wants to talk about. Crime! Many of these kids live in communities they want to completely get away from. Y'all watch the news, y'all see these senseless deaths and shootings. That has an effect on these kids mentally.
#5 reason, well you already know

"Relationships" is the new scumbag code for paying the leach "advisers."

DIAGF

Advertisement
Look at the cumbag UM fans in here conversing with this scumbag enemy of the program remora. You're like the UM fans who took part in the Charles Robinson chat with Fairy German. Bunch of simps and punks.

For example, former South Florida Express assistant Jon Drummond told "Outside the Lines" and others that he was the go-between for Express players and college coaches. That was before head coach Brett Goetz said Drummond would not be returning next season, because he violated a "Code of Conduct" Goetz makes all coaches sign. Goetz's "Code of Conduct" essentially states that his coaches cannot use their relationships with prospects for a profit.

Many 7-on-7 coaches, including Drummond, drive carloads of players to campuses for unofficial visits. Some coaches are paid to work camps those schools host. Some claim to receive "gas money" from college coaches.

"And maybe something for McDonald's," Drummond said.

7-on-7 high school football draws scrutiny of NCAA, high school coaches over fears of third-party influences

Well, do you want to sit there and suck your own ****** or hear the truth? But it wouldn't matter....
Anywayz, the person that wrote that crap reprimanded and then fired from ESPN over that . So well, you can keep posting that BS quote , be sure to stick your finger up your rear and cough. If that makes you feel better .

Whistleblowers get fired all the time.

Look at the cumbag UM fans in here conversing with this scumbag enemy of the program remora. You're like the UM fans who took part in the Charles Robinson chat with Fairy German. Bunch of simps and punks.

Agree 100%, pathetic to see Miami fans pay any attention to this anti-Miami ****.

Advertisement
Keep up with your faqqy Q and A with this fraud so he can keep slipping in slick claims that UM is cheating in recruiting.

You can learn a lot from someone you don't like. You can learn more from a mistake than a success. I am not agree with him, but I will listen and talk with him.

By only talking and listening to someone that agrees with you, your ability to learn is diminished.

On #5 . I have absolutely no problem with the kids getting paid. The NCAA is a joke, and making money off these kids back and cutting them out is a joke. It is a form of slavery in my opinion. If I hear a kid got paid from someone to goto another school, I am glad as fug for that kid. He getting some of it back. Got nothing to say but that kid is smarter than the others, or better so far. I honestly just wish Miami was in a better position to play the game. Getting mad is just jealousy. Period.

My problem is with handlers getting money. This is where I think Geron won't agree with me. I understand there has to be some meet on the bone for the kids to get paid, and that is where the handlers come in. My problem is with the greedy motherfuggers that rob that kid twice, ***** with his eligibility and continue to blackmail the kid over NCAA BS.

Now the real problem and solution to this isn't with the kids, isn't with the handlers, or the boosters, or colleges. It is with that racists money hungry institution we continue to feed, the NCAA.

You can learn a lot from someone you don't like. You can learn more from a mistake than a success. I am not agree with him, but I will listen and talk with him.

By only talking and listening to someone that agrees with you, your ability to learn is diminished.

On #5 . I have absolutely no problem with the kids getting paid. The NCAA is a joke, and making money off these kids back and cutting them out is a joke. It is a form of slavery in my opinion. If I hear a kid got paid from someone to goto another school, I am glad as fug for that kid. He getting some of it back. Got nothing to say but that kid is smarter than the others, or better so far. I honestly just wish Miami was in a better position to play the game. Getting mad is just jealousy. Period.

My problem is with handlers getting money. This is where I think Geron won't agree with me. I understand there has to be some meet on the bone for the kids to get paid, and that is where the handlers come in. My problem is with the greedy motherfuggers that rob that kid twice, ***** with his eligibility and continue to blackmail the kid over NCAA BS.

Now the real problem and solution to this isn't with the kids, isn't with the handlers, or the boosters, or colleges. It is with that racists money hungry institution we continue to feed, the NCAA.

I'll fck your wife then come over and teach you what she likes best.

You guys are a joke in here with your monocles and spats.

Im not genron but..to start off ****ty seasons, we been consistently *** for some time now compared to these other schools when the last last time when won a meaningful game...

Really need to remove this bull**** from your repertoire, Arkansas won 4 games and 3 games the two seasons before landing Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland.

In fact, this is applicable to point number two as well. Don't try to convince me Arkansas has better visibility locally growing up and with NFL players.

It is about money. And it was **** staffs running the program.

Can't refute point three, other than I suspect you are overblowing how many actual targets of ours that impacts.

LOL talk about revisionism.

Advertisement
Well I overstated that, however if we all could see his file with them you'll see a reprimand!!!! There was never a 'code of conduct' contract. Brett never said that. And I don't eat McDonalds lol. Anywayz, MF want me to be the bad guy..well then *** it I'll be that guy. Yrs of success later I guess faking the role benefitted me. Oh well, #GenronForPresident2020

Just wanted to clear up the blatantly false statement you made.

I get being principled, having convictions, and being upset. The real world don't work that way anymore. You want to live in the 80s and believe that is how college football works 30+ years later, then go watch the 30 for 30 videos instead of current NCAA football.

Last edited:

I get being principled, having convictions, and being upset. The real world don't work that way anymore. You want to live in the 80s and believe that is how college football works 30+ years later, then go watch the 30 for 30 videos instead of current NCAA football.

LOL at a dummy who thinks he's going to learn anything of significance having a Q and A with Beetlejuice. Just let this fake broadcast on CIS how UM is "playing the game." See what good comes from that.

Advertisement

LOL at a dummy who thinks he's going to learn anything of significance having a Q and A with Beetlejuice. Just let this fake broadcast on CIS how UM is "playing the game." See what good comes from that.

In lieu of getting a commitment from JJ, we get a Q&A with Beetlejuice and a power move to be named later.

To be honest, I goto every game with no expectations other than enjoying a football game. Hoping the team I like wins. I monitor the recruiting, but I gave up long ago heartbreak and getting upset at anything of the noise that goes on, mainly for the underlying reasons outlined above.

I don't know how grown folks stalk these kids on twitter and other social media. I leave kids alone, I am a grown *** man, have my own life and try to let these kids do the same.

I also realize after living down in South Florida and seeing the things I have seen about how the backside of this game is played, there are real human aspects that most of us could never understand or realize. Putting myself and mindset of a professional making over 6 figures and being in my mid 40's, and saying what I would do or not do, that isn't fair at all. Most of these kids live in plays I wouldn't drive through (even with my concealed), have family issues I never dreamed about having, come from upbringings I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. And these kids finally are given a chance to get out, make choices that most of their counterparts will never get that opportunity.

Then I would sit back and say they should do this, or should do that, cause I wanted my college football team to do better. **** the personal side of it away.

Yeah, I can't do that. I could about 10-15 years ago when I was ignorant of the plight. Can't now. I let it go, enjoy the things that come of whatever comes. It helps me get through the lows and the highs.

I hope these kids get whatever the fug they can, cause it is their shot, not mine.

Advertisement
Back