An insider just sent me a text message saying it's because of this:

8-4
8-5
6-7
9-4
7-5
6-6
7-6

... In the ACC. Play like an average team, get average players.

An insider just sent me a text message saying it's because of this:

8-4
8-5
6-7
9-4
7-5
6-6
7-6

... In the ACC. Play like an average team, get average players.

They are just followers and bandwagon players and parents. Divas!! Add the $$$ direct and indirect they are getting from this programs and you have the perfect storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Funny **** that this thread was started today. Genron just posted on a the Facebook wall of someone I'm friends with. I was reading the post, and then I was like, ****, Jon Drummond, that name sounds....****, that's Genron.

Advertisement
Im not genron but..to start off ****** seasons, we been consistently *** for some time now compared to these other schools when the last last time when won a meaningful game.. Another reason is alot of these studs that leaving not miami fans to begin with..like i said in another thread alot of these recruits look at miami teams as a joke both college & nfl so it aint nothing to leave. Another thing is violence..dont know if yall know but killing down here at a all time high they call it murda gardens instead of miami gardens now its crazy & its all from hate & jeolousy. People down here see u doing good & wanna take you out its a few 2018 recruits mentioned on here who leaving for this very reason. Certain guys just gotta get from down here, coop was one of em that that golden pressure camp thing wasnt his deciding factor

Im not genron but..to start off ****** seasons, we been consistently *** for some time now compared to these other schools when the last last time when won a meaningful game...

Really need to remove this bull**** from your repertoire, Arkansas won 4 games and 3 games the two seasons before landing Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland.

In fact, this is applicable to point number two as well. Don't try to convince me Arkansas has better visibility locally growing up and with NFL players.

It is about money. And it was **** staffs running the program.

Can't refute point three, other than I suspect you are overblowing how many actual targets of ours that impacts.

Advertisement
Pretty sure i remember this right, Genron was involved with the 7on7 team "Nightmare" as he was trying to start his diploma mill charter school that never got off the ground.

Whether or not he's still involved with Nightmare i don't know everyone on the CIS staff is retweeting this literally right now..

CzrFd2wUcAA1TjM.webp

Im not genron but..to start off ****ty seasons, we been consistently *** for some time now compared to these other schools when the last last time when won a meaningful game...

Really need to remove this bull**** from your repertoire, Arkansas won 4 games and 3 games the two seasons before landing Alex Collins and Denver Kirkland.

In fact, this is applicable to point number two as well. Don't try to convince me Arkansas has better visibility locally growing up and with NFL players.

It is about money. And it was **** staffs running the program.

Can't refute point three, other than I suspect you are overblowing how many actual targets of ours that impacts.

Money **** speak for itself didnt thing that needed to be brough up although yall overblow it with every recruit some kids just dont fvck with miami simple as that

Advertisement
For example, former South Florida Express assistant Jon Drummond told "Outside the Lines" and others that he was the go-between for Express players and college coaches. That was before head coach Brett Goetz said Drummond would not be returning next season, because he violated a "Code of Conduct" Goetz makes all coaches sign. Goetz's "Code of Conduct" essentially states that his coaches cannot use their relationships with prospects for a profit.

Many 7-on-7 coaches, including Drummond, drive carloads of players to campuses for unofficial visits. Some coaches are paid to work camps those schools host. Some claim to receive "gas money" from college coaches.

"And maybe something for McDonald's," Drummond said.

7-on-7 high school football draws scrutiny of NCAA, high school coaches over fears of third-party influences

Pretty sure i remember this right, Genron was involved with the 7on7 team "Nightmare" as he was trying to start his diploma mill charter school that never got off the ground.

Whether or not he's still involved with Nightmare i don't know everyone on the CIS staff is retweeting this literally right now..

View attachment 40845

Pete loves Genron so..

South Florida is full of front runners who jump from bandwagon to bandwagon depending on who's hot...and you're surprised they're not all-in on Miami?

Look no further than the high school football landscape. You expect loyalty down here? To that I say "Ha!"

South Florida is full of front runners who jump from bandwagon to bandwagon depending on who's hot...and you're surprised they're not all-in on Miami?

Look no further than the high school football landscape. You expect loyalty down here? To that I say "Ha!"
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION]

I was trying to explain that to them in the Jeudy thread....I know Broward county will never be dominated by us again unless we win.

A lot of these guys were under the impression that it was still Cane Country

Advertisement
Back